View Poll Results: Do you want this ozformers shirt?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I'll take one!!!

3 6.38%
  • Yes I'll take one with my username on it (extra $8)

19 40.43%
  • Yes. I'll buy multiples

3 6.38%
  • No not interested sorry

22 46.81%
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want this ozformers shirt?

Sorry guys I'm not sure about material names I can make enquires. Generally the sporting style jerseys are a lighter material (polyster based) so the athletes wearing them don't sweat as much.

Come on we're all athletes here we should know that
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

...would it be possible to have a version without the URL printed on it? Maybe just "OTCA" and if anyone asks me what it is I can just give them a card.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'd rather see faction symbol options than name options.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Sorry guys I'm not sure about material names I can make enquires. Generally the sporting style jerseys are a lighter material (polyster based) so the athletes wearing them don't sweat as much.

Come on we're all athletes here we should know that
    Yep, surfing the net, playing video games and transforming transformers is sweaty work alright..
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...would it be possible to have a version without the URL printed on it? Maybe just "OTCA" and if anyone asks me what it is I can just give them a card.
    You have an OTCA card? Thats devotion.

I quite like the look of it, and I think the URL will get more people looking if we want to advertise it a bit.

Whats the number for though?

with username, yes
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy
    You have an OTCA card? Thats devotion.
    Deceptic_Optics made them. I carry some with me at all times - and whenever I come across someone wearing TF apparel or a car with a TF badge, I give them a card (if the car is parked I stick a card on the windscreen) I've also written a random Transformers trivia fact on the back of each card (which fact is unique to that card).

I quite like the look of it, and I think the URL will get more people looking if we want to advertise it a bit.
    The only thing that turns me off about the URL is that I usually wear football shirts for school sport, and I don't want to be advertising this board at school. But that's just my own personal reason -- if most other people want the URL then that's fine... it just means I won't be wearing my shirt as much. Atm I wear one of these each week on sport day.

Whats the number for though?
    I think the personalised names and numbers would be really cool if we ever get a sports team event happening.

10 years ago I tried to organise a football (soccer) team comprised of Transfans to enter into the Sydney Anime Clubs Soccer League - so we would be competing against teams from AnimeUNSW (Team Crunky), Sydney Uni Anime (Tsunami Ninjas), Anime@UTS (SLUTS*) and JAUWS (I forget their team's name) -- MacqU's anime club was really tiny back then so their members just joined onto UNSW's (though except for one dude most of the MacqU guys hardly ever turned up for training or matches ). But alas it never took off as we had very little interest from members here.

But perhaps we could have an occasional casual soccer game at outdoor social meets. At last week's Parramatta Picnic in Sydney I think it would've been nice - if the event had run longer - if we could've had something like a friendly soccer game happening. Now if this the case then perhaps we would need two shirt variants (so we can have at least two teams) -- MV75 suggested faction symbols... this would be a cool idea.

----------------------------
    *Soccer League University of Technology Sydney. And yes, their supporters always LOUDLY sung their "Mighty Mighty SLUTS!" anthem.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I think the personalised names and numbers would be really cool if we ever get a sports team event happening.

10 years ago I tried to organise a football (soccer) team comprised of Transfans to enter into the Sydney Anime Clubs Soccer League - so we would be competing against teams from AnimeUNSW (Team Crunky), Sydney Uni Anime (Tsunami Ninjas), Anime@UTS (SLUTS*) and JAUWS (I forget their team's name) -- MacqU's anime club was really tiny back then so their members just joined onto UNSW's (though except for one dude most of the MacqU guys hardly ever turned up for training or matches ). But alas it never took off as we had very little interest from members here.

But perhaps we could have an occasional casual soccer game at outdoor social meets. At last week's Parramatta Picnic in Sydney I think it would've been nice - if the event had run longer - if we could've had something like a friendly soccer game happening. Now if this the case then perhaps we would need two shirt variants (so we can have at least two teams) -- MV75 suggested faction symbols... this would be a cool idea.
    Teams, that is a nice idea.

And yea, to expand on my suggestion, not just auto/cons, but every faction symbol. So you can show what series and side you're most fan of.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Yup. We could just have "heroics" vs "evils" -- with minicons as refs perhaps?

Come on guys 1/5th of the way there
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

*Soccer League University of Technology Sydney. And yes, their supporters always LOUDLY sung their "Mighty Mighty SLUTS!" anthem.
    The Australian National University Sailors had an unfortunate acronym too. The T-shirts used to read "You only ever see an ANUS from behind."