Thread: Original 80s series TFs comics now downloadable

Default Original 80s series TFs comics now downloadable

For those compiling as many Transformers comics on their hard-drive as possible (legally), I think these are accessible world-wide (I don't buy digital comics), through the IDW and Comixology sources for their regular prices.

It's still not the full 80 issues yet though.

I think the current printed versions of the Classic volumes (the black covers) included the Marvel-heavy issues, but the digital description says they are still missing (eg #3 and #9).

I'd expect that they will have the usual problems with Circuit Breaker and Spiderman issues... and figured that a regular user of digital downloads would be more likely to know what this is all about too. (I just wanted to start the topic for others to add to or correct)

The most frustrating thing is that the App descriptions for Volume 2 and 3 purposely(?) do not say which issues are included. The only clue is that Volume 2's preview shows #14's first three pages and the Volume 3 preview shows #26's first three pages.

All 80 original issues are already available to download. One just needs to know where to look For me, it's a great way to read them without getting my printed copies all grubby.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The most frustrating thing is that the App descriptions for Volume 2 and 3 purposely(?) do not say which issues are included. The only clue is that Volume 2's preview shows #14's first three pages and the Volume 3 preview shows #26's first three pages.
    I purchased both. Volume two is issues 14 thru 25.
    Volume three is issues 26 thru 38.

Based on sales we should see volume four five six within a few months. I suspect tie ing into Regeneration One. Reprint of 76-80 planned for same month as Regen One in print, so hopefully e version the same day.

Coloring is dramatically improved for many issues, less noticeable for others.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

This is an excellent development and well deserved IMO, it's also very well timed with the imminent Regeneration One release; I though will not have any need for them, as I have the entire US run in glorious Hard-covered TPB form.