Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Masterpiece Hot Rod?

Unexpected and exciting... I can't wait to see proper pics though, cause the silhouettes are making both modes look a little weird here.

Interesting that it isn't just a downsized and tweaked (to fix the common issues) MP-09. I can't imagine how they can improve the look of the character!

If this ends up as MP-28 then... presumably Ratchet is MP-29. I'm calling Galvatron for MP-30/30th anniversary now!

Looks good! Hopefully it won't be a flop like MP 9.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Guess he's been skipping leg day...
    My mind automatically goes to The Captain America Winter Soldier Honest Trailer.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Nice another MP Car...looks like Takara is really keeping up the pace

Well i am happy about this. I never liked the super sized space car of MP-09 and despite this not being a representation of Rodimus Prime (I do really like his winnebago turret) it reminds me I should sell it off. I like Hot Rod better anyway.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Am I the only one who is a little disappointed that they are visiting a character they've already done instead of a new character? Don't get me wrong, I'll end up buying it coz Hot Rod was one of the first figures i owned, and this could have a better design than the previous, but i would rather preferred a new character

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Am I the only one who is a little disappointed that they are visiting a character they've already done instead of a new character? Don't get me wrong, I'll end up buying it coz Hot Rod was one of the first figures i owned, and this could have a better design than the previous, but i would rather preferred a new character
    I sort of agree with this and also the fact that the MP "Targetmaster" Hasbro version shelf warmed pretty hard at TRU until it was discounted to $40 odd dollars.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

HUNNA PERCENT.

Like if they want to do a 30th anniversary movie character, do Galvatron! Or even Cyclonus, hell even Springer - Id love to see a triple changer MP
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Nope +1

They could just reissue Magnus in different colours at this point and people are still excited over it. Galvertron is definitely the piece to be made first. This is yeah okay for me, I am unsure whether I really need a hot rod.

But yes a little disappointed not entirely but just a bit. Is like wow another starscream mould. They knew they screwed up mp-9 as I have not bothered transforming the toy at all.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I too am disappointed, I would have much preferred a new character. I will be passing on this. People seem excited for him though so I'm happy for them.