Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536 LastLast

Thread: The Sneaker Thread

Megatran Guest

Wow. Just wow gamblor!

On local news, I hear that Footlocker has started an online shop with free shipping on purchases of $150+.

Also a few months back Nike mentioned they will be making their limited release Jordan Retros more readily available moving forward (to bolster sales revenue).

Galvatran Guest

People purchasing Nike kicks & setting it on fire in protest of Nike's latest celebrity campaign.

Who is the celebrity?

American Football SF49ers QB Colin Kaepernick I think.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    American Football SF49ers QB Colin Kaepernick I think.
    You deserve to be Knighted sir jazzcomp. Now get down on bended knee...

Galvatran Guest

So I burst the air cushion of my Nike Air Max whilst jogging (mostly walking actually). What jogging sneakers do people recommend?

This time I would like a light weight sneakers that is durable and also comfy.

No @dirge... I ain't jogging with my Jordans.

Brooks, New Balance, Asics, Nike Free, etc.

I like my old AirMax Conquest till it broke. I have a Nike Dual Fusion now. Adidas bounce seems good too.

I have better recommendations on basketball shoes than runners

If you like a really soft, cushy feeling, go with Asics Kayanos or Nimbus. A bit too cushy for my liking but some like that feeling. I personally rate the Under Armour HOVR Sonic or Phantom, along side the Nike React Odyssey. Both of these are lightweight and give you cushioning that feels like you're bouncing. Frees, whilst being lightweight and with a flexible base don't give enough cushioning for my liking. Air Maxes are the worst for running, which is why you see them used more in "lifestyle" or casual shoes (TNs, 270s etc...).
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Yeah modern Air Maxes use a higher density polyurethane in the midsole than the originals; built for durability at the expense of performance (and impact absorption, comfort). It’s the same with the lower model Jordan’s (2-6, 8, 9) where they’re no longer really built to be able to perform on court.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Galvatran Guest

Thanks for your input guys.

I pulled out a pair of old Volleys from 15+ years in storage. The jolt up the lower spine. Big mistake.