OMG! OMG!

http://www.amazon.com/Absolute-Justi...6690649&sr=1-1

I've been waiting for this for so long but the price! the price!

Quote Originally Posted by piratescratch View Post
Uhh #13? Isn't that #600. Do you mean #12 which is the one centered around Loki?
oops! U're completely right.

In recent reading:

Guardians of the Galaxy #5-#8: is this series great or what? Plenty of twists and turns and with great inter-team conflict that isn't so contrived. Love this title to bits.

Birds of Prey #124-#125: Oracle gets payback. Sort of. Great book this is with lots of character insight. I loved the Joker appearance but the Green Arrow guest app was kind of annoying. Too much cavalry.

Nova #18-#20: DnA continue to absolute hit it out of the park. This is a great title. Lots of great quiet moments combined with massive and loud fights and uber high stakes. I love this title heaps. It's probably elevated Nova into my top 10 favourite comic book characters on the writing alone. Alves is a good artist too but nowhere near as good as the others previously on. That doesn't matter though b/c the script more than makes up for it.

Dynamo 5#17 Love this book. Great team and family dynamics. Continues to be great fun.

Plenty of other stuff too but if I can't remember it, it clearly wasn't that great.