Thread: Transformers Devastation rated by ACB and resolution details.

Default Transformers Devastation rated by ACB and resolution details.

I don't personally think a games rating warrants a news post, but TFW and Seibertron both think it does, so here's the news.

First, I did a search of the Australian Classification Board's site and found the game will be rated M in Australia.

The ESRB (the US's Electronic Software Ratings Board) has classified it "T for Teen" in the US. Also TFW and Seibertron have included the info that the games resolution will be 1080p60 on Xbox One and PS4. This should not be taken as the game will run at 1080p60 100% of the time as devs and pubs claim this all the time on games that run slower at times. Those of you that have not got an 8th Gen console will be limited to 720p60 on 7th Gen consoles or whatever your PC can do if your a PC gamer.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...eleased/33704/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

All my students buy R-rated games like GTA and Mortal Kombat X without either their parents or the shops batting an eyelid so can't see many kids missing out due to a M rating.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    All my students buy R-rated games like GTA and Mortal Kombat X without either their parents or the shops batting an eyelid so can't see many kids missing out due to a M rating.
    Australia's M rating is completely unrestricted, think of it as a strong PG. If a 1 day old baby had the ability they could by an M rated game. It's only MA-15+ and R-18+ that are restricted. Also depending on the state the employee that sold an R-18+ rated game to a minor can face criminal charges.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Australia's M rating is completely unrestricted, think of it as a strong PG. If a 1 day old baby had the ability they could by an M rated game. It's only MA-15+ and R-18+ that are restricted. Also depending on the state the employee that sold an R-18+ rated game to a minor can face criminal charges.
    Didn't know that about the M-rating - I learned something today

I wonder if we'll get some rerelease G1 style toys to go with the game any rumors out there anyone knows about??

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yup, I have a class of six and seven year olds, all they play is Mortal Kombat X, COD etc and Five nights at Freddy's. Parents wonder why they have nightmares.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Yup, I have a class of six and seven year olds, all they play is Mortal Kombat X, COD etc and Five nights at Freddy's. Parents wonder why they have nightmares.
    When I was that age I was playing Commander Keen and Prince of Persia. How times have changed...

Looking forward to this one

I'm not at all worried about the rating and think it's pointless to debate it on a Transformers forum, I only reported it because the international sites were reporting the US rating.

What I really want to know is will the devs claim of 60fps on all consoles turn out to be accurate. So often the marketing people claim a game will run at 30 or 60 and we find it doesn't.

Before someone turns this into a PS4 vs Xbox One argument the problem exist on both consoles and sometimes the Xbox One version of a game runs better and sometimes the PS4 of a game runs better. Ah, the joy of underpowered consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Ah, the joy of underpowered consoles.
    Get yourself a WOPR if you want some real gaming with the best known Console.

Activision has sent out promo images and details to various gaming sites and TFW, which includes some concept sketches.