Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Devastation #5 Review

Blurr is using ilegal energon, Magnus should lock him up.

Hrmmm while I enjoyed this issue more than the previous one, i have to agree with most of the points said here. It is to slow with the subplots. Seems to me comics seemed to pack way more in, in the old days. Now with all these full page spreads, or half page spreads the stories often seem diluted. I miss classic comics.

The only good thing about the Reapers is one of them is a Deathbringer (harking back to the UK comic), apart from that, they suck now they were cool in the Sixshot spotlight but now there suddenly a lot weaker. I think it would be cooler if they were just all Deathbringers wanting to recruit Sixshot to help them purify the galaxy and what not. (which is sort of what they are, but the Deathbringer story from the UK comic had a much better rationale. All these Super weapon creatures meeting up is just to corny. I can't agree that they're an embarrassment to TF fiction though, seems to me TF fiction has a LOT more to be emabarassed about then some generic badguys.

The Roche one suffers because the colours are just two vibrant. Almost kiddy. The more significant problem is Megatron's lips are just a bit two high. Next we have both Megatron and Starscream seemingly in unison... doesn't quite compute.
    To me they look like lovers looking of at a distant sunset, I didn't get this cover obviously.

I got the yama-nashi, ochi-nashi, imi-nashi cover!!

TRANSFORMERSYAOI!

Note: link not suitable for minors.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 27th February 2008 at 09:14 PM.

that was a very naughty link...
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett