Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Central Oz - Starscream Fan

I also started Braitling around that time, but then left NT after 1999. I was born in 1990, and if my assumption of the '89' in your name being your birth year, we may have been in the same class once, lol.

Also, I totally remember the chips and gravy! And they were those 'zig-zag' shaped chips too. Aaaaaaa memories~

I wouldn't be surprised if we were in the same classes either! Most of my classmates were born in 1990~ How wild is this?? ;D
    What teachers do you remember having? Off the top of my head-
    Mrs. North was my transition teacher~ And Ms. Sharp and Ms. Ryan?? XDD God- can hardly remember any names!

Now I'm craving those chips. Seriously, no where in town sells those crinkle chips these days--- so sad.

Sharp and Ryan sound familiar but the year photos I have are with Ansell and Pyke. Can't remember who I had for T and year 1. Geeeeez, this has been a trip, lol.

Ansell- so scary! XDD Haha~ Oh wow- I remember her, but not being in her class? Maybe? ;3;
    Hmm~ Well if there's a girl in one of those classes with a name starting with V, it's probably me! XD haha~

I know- crazy! ;D Great to know someone's on here that knows Alice~ XD

Welcome to the boards fellow cybertronian

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!