Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

these are spoilers to whos appearing in the 20th anniversary of power rangers on super megaforce if anybody is interested

Link1

Link2

Link3

Link4

Link5

Source:Tokunation (sister site to tfw2005)

Oh yeah, DragonRanger and Super AkibaRed Figuarts will be on there way as soon as I get paid.

Default Me-Gah-Forrrrrce!

Let the Megaforce hunt... BEGIN!

The giant stuffed Red Ranger is at Big W, and the 31 inch Red Ranger at Target. No sign of the basic figures, but given how both retailers are pushing to get their old Samurai stock out the door, expect them to land soon.

On a side-note, Target have the Gigazord set at $219, while both the non-transforming version and Red Ranger triple-pack (including the hard-to-find Shogun Red) are new to Big W.

Dragon Ranger! Found the Figuart in Melbourne and snapped him up. Just paid for Tyranno Ranger who has been shipped. Very excited.

Dragon Ranger is just amazing. Don't notice any vizor issues like the rest of the internet is bitching about, either.t

Dragon Ranger and Tyranno Ranger are now lovingly posed like the brothers that hate each other they are. Oh, figuarts you are crack.

Hey Gouki, where did you get it from, and do they have a mail order website? I may be interested in getting some of these toys if I can find a domestic supplier.

Saw Megaforce helmets at the TRU in Majura Park, Canberra. Bring on the Gosei Morpher.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Hey Gouki, where did you get it from, and do they have a mail order website? I may be interested in getting some of these toys if I can find a domestic supplier.
    I order my figuarts from amiami.com (I'm currently awaiting RyuuRanger from Dairanger, which was all up like $37 including trackable shipping), but have been told to use Mandarake (ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/) for difficult to find and exclusive stuff. Just search using the Japanese text from the wikipedia page.

One Stop Anime in Melbourne have also started stocking Sentai figuarts. Hopefully, considering that's where I got Dragon Ranger from, and they responded to that buy getting in Tyranno and the three Season 2/tsuu Akibarangers as well. Which I also snagged. Hopefully this means more Sentai merch will show up. I'd really love the mini-pla stuff, or some Jyuudenchi.

Also, check out your local Toyworlds as if you're lucky they may have the mini-pla ShinkenOh, under the Super Samurai brand from Bandai HK. They're about $7 per box, with each box containing one of the Origami (except the Turtle and Ape which come in the same box), which do both animal and emblem mode, and can combine into a super poseable (if a little unstable) zord. They're not overly big, but extremely cool. Definitely want to check out the Gokaiger and Kyoryuger mini-pla now. Unfortunately Bandai HK only got the main ShinkenOh, all of ShinkenGolds origami, the extra origami and MougyouDaiOh (Bull Zord) remain exclusive to Japan.

Thanks for the heads up. Rocky Toy World did have those little folding zords, but only four out of five were on display so I skipped it. They also had exactly one Gosei Great Megazord from Megaforce, and a bunch of those figures with the arm gimmick from Megaforce. Pretty cool to see although I am a bit ehhh about the new Megazord.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Rocky Toy World did have those little folding zords, but only four out of five were on display so I skipped it. They also had exactly one Gosei Great Megazord from Megaforce, and a bunch of those figures with the arm gimmick from Megaforce. Pretty cool to see although I am a bit ehhh about the new Megazord.
    You might be able to get them to order in the missing Zord if you ask nicely.

What I really want is the ShinkenOh and Gosei sentai mecha that are being imported as part of the anniversary. Apparently they'll be showing up at toys R us later this year. I love the Zord Builder idea, but I want my individual series gimmicks too!