Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TF Animated Ep14 - Nature Calls

i really liked it for the fact it was enjoyable and had good humour. i like how its more to do with the unique personalities of transformers. we see that this episode links with upcoming episodes. Hopefully when Megatron comes into the scene he doesnt ruin the fun factor of the series.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Bumblebee had one or two good one-liners... that was about it. Personality wise, as I said before, there was no character development in this series - they came off as being more like terribly clichéd caricatures rather than characters. *sigh*

This series is still failing to engage me at an adult level. (-_-)

Bumblebee was tolerable for a change, while Prowl remains the best written and voice acted character in the entire show (well maybe except for Fanzone ).

POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW

I was expecting Constructicons to be the big bad this episode, but I guess since they are "attached" to Megatron's body we may see them in an upcoming episode.

Next 2 episodes will see the return of Megatron, who I am guessing will be vastly weakened, otherwise the series would end with the obliteration of the Autobots. After that the Cybertronian Autobots should arrive, so it seems the series will be ramping up in intensity towards the end of season 1.
    Last edited by dirge; 25th March 2008 at 06:41 PM.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW

u just have to check the episode guide to find out that the constructicons'episode is coming.
    Last edited by dirge; 25th March 2008 at 06:42 PM.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Guys, please be aware that discussing future episode plots and character appearances in threads such as this will give unwanted (for some) spoilers.

Either change the colour of the text (to white) with a spoiler note above it, or place a spoiler note with ample white space, or both.

Give others the chance to be surprised by developments, if they wish. You're free to read ahead and know what happens before the series airs, but try to ensure that you're not ruining the experience for others.

I have no interest in Animated myself (and don't care what I find out, I have no plans to watch the series), so I'm not sure just how much of a spoiler the above details _are_, but a user expressed frustration to me at the lack of spoiler tags.

Spoiler edits to above posts (:
    Last edited by dirge; 25th March 2008 at 06:43 PM.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

[spoiler]Do this instead.[/spoiler]

Damn, turn it on Griffin.
    ________
    Penny Stocks To Buy
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 07:57 AM.

MV75, I don't mind how people do it, as long as they ensure that others have the chance to avoid them (:

it didnt really spoil anything

Sorry, I had no intention to spoil.

I have not read the future episode synopsis, was purely guessing from what was shown in the opening minute of the episode, and the way Animated likes to thrown in obvious nods to G1.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

No dramas, i_amtrunks. I'm erring on the side of caution. Noone is in trouble (: