Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro's corporate plan for TFs in 2010.

Default Hasbro's corporate plan for TFs in 2010.

From an investor broadcast from Hasbro that deals mostly with stats and figures for the shareholders' benefit.
    As such, TFs news isn't expected, but some interesting bits were apparently revealed.

- 2010 will bring with it a Transformers promotion called "Hunt for the Decepticons"
    - Hasbro has acquired the Micronauts ("Microman" in Japan) brand and look forward to including its rich story in various media forms
    - Advertising for the new JV (joint venture) Network with Discovery will begin in February
    - 10-12 new programs are currently in production for JV Network
    - The only new program they could comment on was My Little Pony. Lauren Faust of Power Puff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends will head up the MLP media.
    - Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman are among those writing for Hasbro Studios media
    The broadcast can be found here:
    http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix....&p=irol-IRHome

But the highlights above were from here:
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...nd-more/17288/

It seems that this report has managed to slip through the cracks.

Sounds interesting, but without major support for a line in the works one would have to worry about how well the line will perform.

One of the media forms for Micronauts has already been announced, they are looking to do a movie.

I am interested to see what this "Hunt For The Decepticons" will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    It's pretty much the N.E.S.T. stuff we're already seeing previews pictures of, including the mail-in Ravage the Autobots are trying to 'hunt down'.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    It's pretty much the N.E.S.T. stuff we're already seeing previews pictures of, including the mail-in Ravage the Autobots are trying to 'hunt down'.
    Oh is that all, I was hoping for something a little better than that. I'll make a better judgement when we see more of it.

didnt ravage die? ohwells

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Die? No never. Cat spines have healing factor and can regenerate a whole new cat.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Die? No never. Cat spines have healing factor and can regenerate a whole new cat.
    and they have nine lifes

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    One of the media forms for Micronauts has already been announced, they are looking to do a movie.

ooooor it could be ( and this is just my crazy mind talkingout loud) they will show and announce very, very, very drool cool factor looking decepticon figures (e.g. Bludgeon) and shortpack these tremendously, thus making geeks, collectors, scalpers, fans, kids worldwide will be "on the hunt" for this elusive decepticons... yeah crazy but sometimes crazy works hehehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Orci and Kurtzman, aren't those the guys from the movie version? That doesn't bode well... More humping robots n cartoons now? Looks like my TF spending may well drop off even more if they continue on with this movie theme....

I think my wallet may be happy