Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WRECKERS AWARENESS WEEK! (IDW comic spoilers)

Default WRECKERS AWARENESS WEEK! (IDW comic spoilers)

So Nick Roche is pushing WRECKERS AWARENESS WEEK! So I thought I'd push it here too! Check out Nick's blog:

http://nickroche.blogspot.com/

So I thought... what could Ozformers do for Wreckers Awareness Week? Well, duh. We got all the UK toys here! We should totally take pictures of toys who appear in Last Stand of the Wreckers!

Oh yeah -- plus check out all his Wreckers-related sigs you can use! AWESOMESWEETNESS!!

Anyway... bugger 'week'. I say we make this the dump thread for any pictures of any characters from the Wreckers!

So pull out your Twin Twists, Top Spins, Iron Fists, Impactors and Ultra Magnuses!

--Jhiaxus.

My contribution, some pictures I took for Shortpacked! -- he even used one!

This is an AWESOME Idea!

Here is my Contribution:

Wreckers (I wish I had Pyro!!)

Decepticons featured in Last Stand of the Wreckers! (I wish I had Overlord! )

Awesome!

Reading the comic makes me want to find moulds I can use to make customs that would fit in on my classics/henkei shelf!!
    Great stuff!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Sweet pics, Im a few bots short, but ah what the heck, Ill post pics later, having brekkie first heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'm still trying to remember how I scored Pyro years ago. He (along with Stalker, two Predator jets and three Turbomaster cars) just randomly turned up in a toy box with my Spawn figures, and I have no idea how they got there, considering this was well after the Great TF Purge of 1990.

In retrospect I should have bought all those Pyros Toy Kingdom were clearing out for $20 about a decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    In retrospect I should have bought all those Pyros Toy Kingdom were clearing out for $20 about a decade ago.

Well there's some figs I dont have So ill make do with what I do have , hehehe.

Reading about the wreckers, theres been a lot of incarnations but these guys seem to be always a core group part of it. Kinda like the Big 7 if were talking about JLA.

As for Versions, there's been several versions in different storylines and several memberships that often border on the .. wtf? that's no autobot!... well here's all the TFs I can scrounge up who's been a part of in A version of wreckers.... ooops forgot to include Rodimus, ah well...tough hahaha

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]