Thread: The TF Wiki is moving!

Default The TF Wiki is moving!

Hey gang, the TF Wiki is currently moving to a new server due to our dissatisfaction with Wikia. The new site will be located at http://www.tfwiki.net and http://www.tfwiki.info/... on the same servers as Blank Label comics (which hosts Shortpacked) which are in Texas... during a hurricane. Oy.

If you edit the wiki, it's best to stop now because until the move is completed on Monday (US time), any edits done now will not be transferred over. If you have an account at the old TF wiki, it will not be transferred over due to privacy laws, so you'll need to re-register once the new server is up and running.

So if you like or at least tolerate the TF Wiki, update your bookmarks accordingly!

Alright, the wiki's up at the new URLs. Visit if you like

Is there anywhere online to contact folks who contribute to tfwiki?
    I looked over at tfw but the thread there was several years dormant.

Sometimes i comes across files and stuff that may useful for a wiki but i dont know who to contact and the tfwiki help pages i find a bit confusing.

I thought the point of that setup was that anybody can edit and contribute. So just do it! 😁
    The submission process will involve correspondence with the people who matter.

Yeah I've contributed on occasion. Just make an account and contribute, but back up your edits with sources everywhere possible.