Page 106 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8696101102103104105106107108109110111116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1176

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

A couple of new Rescue Bots toys found in Australia this week - Knight Watch Bumblebee (the large dragon with two dragon minicons), and Flip Racer launcher sets (Blades and Bumblebee).

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Super Toyworld Fyshwich has Rescue Bots launchers

Rescue bots Knight Watch Bumblebee at Majura TRU... couldn't find a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Kmart has the Rescue Bots Night Watch Bumblebee $49 (which is more expensive than Toyworld at $48)
    Last edited by griffin; 9th August 2017 at 09:33 PM.

The first wave of the Movie Allspark Tech toys have been found at ToysRUs for $35 each.
    These are the ones without the enclosed electronic cube, so the main gimmick for these toys are dormant until the Cube toys are released here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Allspark Tech
    Drift, Hound, Barricade & Bumblebee at TRU Parramatta
    $34.95, photos later tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

Generations wave 5 Voyagers (Blitzwing and Octone/Octane) have now been found in Australia, showing up at Kmart first... and in Western Australia first too.

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    Voyager Blitzwing and Octane at Kmart Booragoon, one of each.
    (photo from the Australian Toyfair)

The third wave of RID Warriors for 2017 have been found at a Toyworld in Brisbane, which has Bludgeon, Thermidor, Twinferno and some re-releases like the Power Surge Optimus.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Today at Logan Hyperdome.

Toyworld - a first sighting of RID Warrior Bludgeon wave, which has the re-release of the Power Surge Optimus (I only found those two left - someone must have already bought the Twinferno and Thermidor). Their Warriors are $35 though, so I didn't buy that Bludgeon.

Sighted today in Melbourne, the newest wave of Titans Return Deluxes (Twintwist, Misfire, Windblade), and the Movie Megatron voice changer mask (at Toyworld for $68). The Bumblebee mask should be out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Kmart Southland had the new wave of TR deluxes

Toyworld had a Megatron voice changer helmet

Last edited by griffin; 12th August 2017 at 05:51 PM.

On the same day that the Misfire Wave was being found in Kmart stores, the Slugslinger wave was being found in Myer stores, but took an extra day to get photo proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Myer CBD had at least two more Slugslingers when I left about an hour ago.

This was posted on the Ozformers facebook page on Sunday (13th), so I should post it here as well... even though it was the last one at this store.

Titans Return Deluxe Wave 6 (or wave 4 revision 2, as some are claiming) Slugslinger, found at Myer Brisbane CBD store by member Justowen, who sent in photo proof (and later out of packaging just to rub it in ).

TF5 Knight Armor Megatron (wave 2) came out here at least a month ago, but I missed it because I got one in June, but thought I bought it locally... when in fact I had it posted to me.

Super Toyworld Fyshwich has turbo changer Megatron

Also found here in the last few days, but no photos yet - TF5 Legion wave 3 (Hound & Dragonstorm - missing wave 2 here it seems), RID 3-step/Hyperchange wave 3 (Soundwave, redeco Bumblebee & redeco Steeljaw - also missing wave 2 here), and TF5 Knight Armour wave 3 (Hound).

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    seems wave 3 legions have popped up at kmarts altona gate and southland judging from the hounds and dragonstorms.
    Quote Originally Posted by verboten82 View Post
    As at 1pm Today Big W in QV has the 3 Step Changers
    Cybertron Strike Steeljaw
    Power Surge Bumblebee
    Soundwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    kmart waratah.
    They had that battle mask knight armour hound too.

The RID Combiner Teams have finally been found in Australia, with wave 1 Bumblebee and Menasor, at Toyworlds first, for around $60-65.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Toyworld Docklands: RID combiners were $59.99, just bumblebee and menasor combiners
    Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    RIDX Menasor and Ultra Bee combiner teams at Casey's Toys Erina $64 each

Combiner force
    by nathan luke, on Flickr

After the first wave of regular Allspark Tech toys appeared in ToysRUs four weeks ago, the Starter Packs have finally arrived.

Garden City tonight - ToysRUs had the first wave of Allspark Tech Starter Packs (Optimus and Shadow Spark Optimus), for $70 each.

Looks like we might have the second wave of Movie Legions after all, as Drift, Crosshairs and Megatron have been found at Kmart and BigW, a week after wave 3 (Hound and Dragonstorm) were being found at Kmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Did some recon today. Cannon Hill Kmart.
    Interestingly they had a movie legion Drift. Almost pretty enough to make me buy him against my will. He is still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Saw those exact three legion class figs today at Big W Maddington. Megs and Crosshairs looked nice but I left them on the pegs. There was at least one of Drift and Crosshairs with loads a Megs.
    Today (Friday) at Sunnybank Kmart - Movie wave 2 Legion Drift. No Crosshairs or Megatron though, so maybe they were already gone, or Drift is packed with wave 3, or as a revision wave.