Page 110 of 136 FirstFirst ... 90100105106107108109110111112113114115120130 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Just saw the first episode of Legion, a sort-of X-Men spin off. Unbelievably brilliant, better than any of the X-Men films so far. So good that I'm now nervous that the rest of the series couldn't possibly live up to the debut ep.
    Will need to watch this series considering that Legion's stupidity brought about the age of Apocalypse event (back in the 90's).

On another note, I finished watching S1 of Stranger Things and what an 80's sci-fi nerdgasm of a series! Can't wait for S2 where the kids turn up to school dressed as the Ghostbusters. Excellent choice of cosplay.

GOD DAMN IT!!!

I got an offer from Netflix to have a new free trial for a month since I haven't been subscribed for a while. Problem is the way they work it is deleting your old account and making a new one thereby deleting your viewing history. I now have no idea where I was up to in the shows I was watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I think LoT is the best of the CW DC shows. Surprisingly for me my favourite character is Nate Heywood.
    Nate and Vixen have been significant upgrades on the Hawks last season. That was such a terrible storyline with Vandal Savage.

The pacing and writing on this show is so much better than Flash this season and anything from Arrow the past few seasons - I still need to catch up on this season's Arrow as I've heard it's been much better.

Re watching MXC. I'm in tears
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    They say MXC is based on an 80's show. I bet that show is The Gammon. It was so extreme for the 80's that 60 Minutes Aus. did a story on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Ha ha! I remember that show!

Does anyone remember Banzai?

Half way through Iron Fist on Netflix. It isn't awesome. The "martial arts" and fight scenes are pedestrian, which is a particular problem if your show is one based on a martial arts expert.

Going to press on through the series for the sake of the Defenders series which is up next.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Megatran Guest

Channel SBS Viceland (channel 32) is currently re-showing 'Atari: Game Over'. The demise of Atari during the 80's.

13 Reasons Why - I watched it because my wife wanted to watch it. Glad I joined her. Really thought provoking and lead to some very interesting discussions between us.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    They say MXC is based on an 80's show. I bet that show is The Gammon. It was so extreme for the 80's that 60 Minutes Aus. did a story on it.
    It is based on an 80's, Takeshi's Castle. Just look it up on youtube
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot