Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New $20 T-shirts at JayJays.

Default New $20 T-shirts at JayJays.

Now at JayJays clothing stores, a range of 10 new t-shirts (plus one older one just released with this new lot), which will be the last range they are planning to produce until TF3 approaches.
    The 10 new ones have 'Hunt for the Decepticon' tags on them, while the older one has the older Gen1 styled tag (may have been produced with the last assortment, but held back).

The new ones:
    - white t-shirt w/ colour Movie Optimus
    - white t-shirt w/ grey-scale Bumblebee on entire front.
    - black t-shirt w/ Soundwave, Ravage & Laserbeak & 'Soundwave' name
    - grey t-shirt w/ Starscream & 'Traitor' underneath
    - black t-shirt w/ grey-scale Movie Optimus
    - red t-shirt w/ Autobot logo
    - white t-shirt w/ Movie Optimus in several mono-colour panels
    - black t-shirt w/ yellow glow-in-the-dark Movie Bumblebee head
    - black t-shirt w/ silver Autobot logo on red background.
    - black t-shirt w/ silver Decepticon logo on purple background.
    The old one:
    - black t-shirt w/ shiny black Decepticon logo.

Sizes were XXS to XXL.

Prices - $20 in Australia, $25 in New Zealand.

And the 'old' one:

(that's actually a plain black t-shirt - the wavey lines are just from the camera)
    UPDATE 31/Aug - This just in from JayJays:
    We're supporing the 'Hunt For Decepticons' Hasbro promo where you buy a tee and get a code to enter online and play the game.

Inside has the 14 digit code, and instructions (same as the ones in the yellow-packed toys).
    Last edited by griffin; 2nd September 2010 at 12:12 PM.

If someone could post pictures that would be great.
    I havent liked any previous designs but want that to change.

Guess where I am going tomorrow

Dunno if I will buy them all, but I at least want the Soundwave one.

I'd buy some of the TF clothing from Jay Jays if they'd fit, I usually take XL but Jay Jays' XL is like a Medium/Large on me.

Curse my Supreme Class Frame!

I bought the Decepticon & Autobot logo shirts. first transformers shirts i've ever bought. all the previous designs i hated >_>

I keep telling myself I have too many TF shirts already! But still can't help myself after seeing this - have to pop by a Jay Jays these weekend! :P

The Soundwave one is sounding good cause the last grey one I got doesn't really fit properly - the collar area looks funny near the neck
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'd buy some of the TF clothing from Jay Jays if they'd fit, I usually take XL but Jay Jays' XL is like a Medium/Large on me.

Curse my Supreme Class Frame!
    Dont they have like XXXL and XXL sizes... but then again their sizing really is more like for anorexic teenagers

Iv e seen some of what Griffin described but not all was available in my local, anyone got pics of what they bought?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Dont they have like XXXL and XXL sizes... but then again their sizing really is more like for anorexic teenagers

Iv e seen some of what Griffin described but not all was available in my local, anyone got pics of what they bought?
    They may very well have the bigger sizes Liege, unfortunately the Illawarra stores only cater to the more prevalent, slender people of the region.
    They don't go over XL at all down here, though I have asked about larger sizes and from both the Dapto and Wollongong stores I get the same answer: "They don't make them larger... sorry".

It just bugs me when they say things like that but they say it with a smirk, like people can't read their mannerisms - I hate rudeness.

Mknell was wearing the Soundwave one at the fair, under the same jumper I had

I was thinking of posting a picture of all the shirts I have, but when I get home from work, I barely have time to eat before I crash and go to bed. Maybe on the weekend

I wear a size XXS for the Men's TF Tees, but I'm not an anorexic teenager.

But I do agree even their XL size is quite small as compared to standard XLs.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!