Thread: New Japanese Encore to be Beast Machines Air Attack Optimus Primal?

Default New Japanese Encore to be Beast Machines Air Attack Optimus Primal?

Initial November product listings for Japan have listed a new Encore toy, called "Returns Convoy"... which is assumed to be Beast Machines Air Attack Optimus Primal, because Beast Machines was called "Beast Wars Returns" in Japan, and the price point of this Encore toy appears to be Supreme sized.

There is another Japanese convention soon, so we might see it officially revealed then.

I didn't post about this because it seems like there's not a ton of info to go off.

I was actually thinking maybe it might be Star Convoy because that line was called something along the lines of Convoy Returns.

I'm just surprised that they want to do another Encore, after the money they must have lost on the last one... and if this one is BM Primal, they must be wanting to risk doing another toy with electronics in it.

Galvatran Guest

Stick to the tried & trusted path of G1's that never had a reissue. The rivers of gold will flow. None of this Beast Machines sh*t.

Galvatran Guest

I wonder if people would warm to the idea if it were Dino cassettes.

bowspearer Guest

Are we sure about this? I held off on posting this because as tformers noted, it could possibly also be referring to Return of Convoy, which would mean Star Convoy or possibly something else from Battlestars.

That price though.

I could stomach around the 10,000 yen mark, but at double that plus delivery I'll pass.

Here are the stock images for this BM Optimus Primal reissue that Takara have released.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-primal/41357/

bowspearer Guest

HLJ have it up for preorder for ¥16,000.