Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: And I give you......Reissue G1 Seacons!

I never had any problems with the stands for my original 1988 Seacons. They held up just fine. Well... that's if you just leave them standing and don't use them as a gun (which is what they're meant to be). (-_-) Like I said, that Targetmaster gimmick was always pretty weak.

Got mine yesterday. Everything is there, there are none of the reported problems that was posted by Diem on Seibretron. The only problem i have with it is that the combiner joints are a bit loose ie: where the limb attaches to the body isn't gripped tightly. Piranacon Still looks damn good, and since i don't really play with them, I'm not worried.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I never had any problems with the stands for my original 1988 Seacons. They held up just fine. Well... that's if you just leave them standing and don't use them as a gun (which is what they're meant to be). (-_-) Like I said, that Targetmaster gimmick was always pretty weak.

Yeah they are good for the alt mode but fail for the TM mode which seem to be what they are officially for.

I think that they were originally designed to show off the Seacon alt modes in a suspended form as if they were 'swimming' as they balance out fairly well like that.