Thread: KO Combiner Wars Powerglide

Default KO Combiner Wars Powerglide

There's a Powerglide KO but that comes with weapons missing from the HasTak release. I can't seem to inline the image, so I'm just going to post a http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOXED-Transf...-/322124116439.

Not to promote it, or endorse it. I'm pretty sure we ALL have Powerglide by now, but just in case.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

1st, link to Astrotrain KO?

2nd, yeah I agree KO's always have these intresting concepts, but the problem is that it's made out of inferior materials. When I was at Parklea Market's I saw a few KO Transformers that had intresting concepts, but I had to pass because I knew that I would play for like 10 minutes, then they would break.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Sorry, looks like the Headmaster Astrotrain was a 3rd party release. The 'head' was just a face swap out feature, so modified the original post.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

sirtoys has a few listings of Starscream, Megatron, Powerglide as KO OS. Stated that they use hard plastic which IMO has been really quite sturdy the past few years.

I saw a comparison picture, and they are DEFINITELY not Legion Commander scale. More just oversized cheap KO.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I saw a comparison picture, and they are DEFINITELY not Legion Commander scale. More just oversized cheap KO.
    I've got Powerglide and he's about the size of MP Bumblebee. Needless to say, he fits in rather nicely, for the price paid anyway!