Thread: Japanese translation help needed

Default Japanese translation help needed

Hello all

I know there are few people here who are fluent in Japanese so kind of desperate for some help here.

Long story short, I was in Japan recently and sent a parcel back to myself, but lo and behold the wonderful people at Australia Post didn't notify me as I kept asking about it at my local post office when I saw it had arrived in Australia by the online tracking.

Then when I lodged an investigation, and then of course Australia Post send it back return to sender, back to Japan. It was held in a post office nowhere near my residence in a completely different area of Sydney. Brillant!

Contacting Japan Post from overseas is impossible as can only call them if local even their English contact area.

I've sent them an email via their Japan contact link but don't think they will respond given it is in English. I would like to send a follow up email but this time in Japanese on instructions to send to a local Japanese address to parcel forward back to me.

Was wondering if anyone could help a punter with translating to Japanese? Currently it's held by the post office under investigation so hope my email got notice but desperate to get this sorted.

Hit up Tetswan or Gok - they are both guns at translation

Thanks mate for the response, I ended up using Airtasker for the first time and found someone really good that helped out. Got a response from Japan Post and their amazing service is getting it sorted. Appreciate your help!

I hope to post pictures of my purchases when they arrive.

A good result in the end, hopefully it gets sorted properly at the Oz end this time around.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Only just noticed this thread. Glad that everything's been sorted.

Thanks, I'm glad I was able to get my parcel redirected by Japan Post.