Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big W 20% off all toys (2-15 Aug)

Really hoping wave 2 hits Big W in this sale. I needs my Snarl, Sludge and Rippersnapper.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

There is some bad new about the wave 2 Deluxes... but the two Dinobots are apparently in a later revision wave.

Keep an eye out on the AUS news section for a news posting this weekend about it.

Sluggslinger from Big W top Ryder for $8. There was 2 more left after I grabbed one

Big W Dapto has 5 Trypticons on clearance for $99
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There is some bad new about the wave 2 Deluxes... but the two Dinobots are apparently in a later revision wave.

Keep an eye out on the AUS news section for a news posting this weekend about it.
    I can already guess, Australia isn't getting them?

Ordered from Big Bad Toystore instead. Dinobots should be here next week.

Galvatran Guest

I'm speculating:
    + Hasbro lost the molds...
    + Mold degradation
    + Too many lunchtime specials leaving the factory
    + Santa put in a really, really big order
    + Delayed due to having to put the "MAGA" stamp on the mold at an inconspicuous location
    + A shipping container with said items and a high end Mercedes being delivered to (name removed) has fallen off the container ship & can't be retrieved from the bottom of the ocean. Yay.

I've checked three BigWs in the last two days, and they were all stripped of anything boxed, and very little carded TFs left too... so either this 20% sale is doing well, or they were just short-stocked to begin with.
    The Garden City BigW had POTP Inferno a week ago and I was hoping to get it during the sale, but both of them and the Grimlocks that were its case mate, were all gone when I went there today.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Sluggslinger from Big W top Ryder for $8. There was 2 more left after I grabbed one
    Any Grimlocks there?

I think I've noticed this as a common pattern over the last few years, a few weeks after their sale ends Big W run a follow up 20% off sale to reduce the volume of remaining toys, helping them re-size their toy sections back to normal. If I recall correctly the last two years have seen their shelves devoid of any transformers stock by this point.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Didn't see any grimlocks