Page 21 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

i got my teelas.
    my delivieries always seem to go via NZ, my first one went via Germany.

what really sucks is that now that we've moved, my subscription mailing address hasnt changed. I've emailed and called, they can't change it so my Nov and Dec figures will be shipped to my old address too. good customer service, matty.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Teela finally arrived today, took a detour via New Zealand.
    I quoted yours instead of saying the same thing for mine. But she is here finally

The lack of articulation is surprisingly disappointing in person. But my Teela is extremely well painted and probably the most solidly constructed MOTUC so far.

I wonder if I'll get Scareglow and He-Man before christmas??

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Low quality pics of Teela (and the "Goddess")... Sorry, but I don't have my real camera at the moment, so I had to use this crappy one...

With the 200X version

With the Vintage version

Zoar with the Vintage Sorceress

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Low quality pics of Teela (and the "Goddess")... Sorry, but I don't have my real camera at the moment, so I had to use this crappy one...
    Low quality pics are great! I didn't even put the Goddess head on mine... not even once to try it... might get the green one though.

I got my He-Man today. This is the quickest delivery I have had on a figure because I piggybacked on some one elses priority shipping.

Robzy and Gutsman Heavy, do you want to join in with this piggyback shipping and do a mini meet up when they arrive? LMK before the 15th

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Cheers Raider! I'll get back to you in regard to the December one (I'm placing a pretty HUGE order myself, and also buying for others), but if not this month, maybe I'll take you up on the offer in 2010!

My subscription Teela arrived today (this is one case where "better late than never" is true.) I won't be opening this one though - I still have my 'G1' Teela and Zoar in near mint condition and I will be opening the Green Goddess to play with (and for the bonus He-Man armour and weapons for my Faker) so I see no point in deMOSCifying this Teela.

COMBAT KITTEN!

Grayskull will be getting a reissue, sans fancy packaging and several changes. I'm stoked!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post

That's actually cooler than I expected. I'm still furious that they're not flocking Panthor (and continuing to lie about their reasoning) though. For a while there, I thought that Clawdeen might be the only version of the mould that I'd buy.