Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: The Decision Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm getting back into collecting and I'm trying to decide between 3 figures.

1) TM2 Megatron
    2) any Takara Reissue G1 Megatron
    3) MP-11 Starscream

I have a Season 1 and TM Megatron so I'm not sure TM2 Megs is really needed in the collection. I have a MISB G1 Megatron but I'd still like one to put loose on my Megatron/Galvatron shelf. And I am a big Seekers fan and have one of each of the other Takara MP's including the MP-03 USA edition, so MP-11 would be a replacement.
    I'm a Beasties fan myself so I'd say TM2 Megs but you have to watch out for GPS on the figure as people have had them break during transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I'm a Beasties fan myself so I'd say TM2 Megs but you have to watch out for GPS on the figure as people have had them break during transformation.
    That's 2 votes for TM2 Megs, I'll pick him up, but I should probably also pickup a MP-11 at some point also being a Seekers fan.

EDIT: BTW I am thinking about picking up an Encore Fort Max, anyone have good arguments either for or against getting him?
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 1st February 2013 at 01:38 PM.

So, my MP Soundwave is currently sitting in my friend's place in Japan (he's been sick so hasn't mailed it to me yet). MP Rumble/Ravage doesn't come out until Feb 23, and MP Frenzy/Buzzsaw doesn't come out until Mar 23.

So should I...
    Option 1: Get ALL of these MPs sent to me after Mar 23, which means paying only x1 for postage, but meaning that I won't get MP Soundwave until late March.
    Option 2: Get each of these MPs sent to me ASAP, thus paying x3 postage
    Option 3: Get MP Soundwave sent first, and have the cassettes all sent after Mar 23 together? (thus x2 lots of postage) -- because I'm more likely to save money from sending 2 small packages together... Soundwave is probably big enough that sending him separately or with the cassettes wouldn't save me money on postage.

What would you guys do if in my position? I'm erring toward Option 3...

I'd get them all sent ASAP, but I'm impatient.

I'd go with option three. Seems like the fastest but efficient method out of all of them.

I'm inclined to say option one, but I can see why option three is tempting.

Common sense says option 1…

But I'd go with option 3
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Go with option 3 Goki - If only because you'd get to experience the unbridled awesomeness that is Masterpiece Soundwave, without the attention being taken away by various 'Minions'.

Heheh, thanks guys... yeah, Option 3's looking good. And he does come with Laserbeak that should tie me over to explore the tape storage gimmick. Given the size of this toy's box, I don't think I'd save any money having it sent with the cassettes, but the cassettes should be small enough that I would save money buy having them sent together in late March. I guess I just have to be patient when other people receive their Rumble/Ravages a month before I do!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Heheh, thanks guys... yeah, Option 3's looking good. And he does come with Laserbeak that should tie me over to explore the tape storage gimmick. Given the size of this toy's box, I don't think I'd save any money having it sent with the cassettes, but the cassettes should be small enough that I would save money buy having them sent together in late March. I guess I just have to be patient when other people receive their Rumble/Ravages a month before I do!
    How good is your mate with TFs? As a few people have had problems with laserbeak, it might be worth getting him to open it and check for any problems before he ships it to you. Could save you a bit of hassle if you did get a dud.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain