Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: International Sightings

Current specials at Toys'R'Us Hong Kong:

You can combine ONE of the weapons with the stationary set.
    It gave me an excuse to buy Power Surge Optimus Prime.

Note neither of the RID weapons have been available for purchase in HK.

I'm not sure if this should have its own post in news but I'll put it here for now:

For those interested here are the items and bonuses that will be on offer at HK-ACG starting on Friday.

Unfortunately it is on the same time as cybertroncon so I'll be in Shanghai and won't be able to go in to HK-AGC until Monday when all the freebies will be long gone.

The individual version of Brainstorm is available here in Hong Kong.
    Hobbybase have (had) it in stock. I'm not sure why it showed up here so early.... but thought people here might be interested.
    I didn't buy it as we got the SDCC set (and I haven't been in town).

New Zealand sightings:
    My brother just sent me these pictures from The Warehouse in Auckland.
    Buy one, get one 1/2 price on all Transformers this week.

Titans Return Titan Masters have made it to Warehouse stores for $13NZ, while Toyco (online) has Titans Return Deluxes for $35NZ

Found (and brought) these die-cast RID cars at Toys'R'Us Causeway Bay (Hong Kong) yesterday:

They're actually kinda cute although a bit larger than regular diecast. We got the last Optimus and Steeljaw. There were loads of Bumblebees (my kids hate RID Bee) and 1 Strongarm left on the hanger.

Also on the shelves were these new RID products:

RID Mission Racer - Sideswipe and Bumblebee only.

RID Robot Fighter (slightly larger than Mission Racer)

RID Mini-con Deployer (slightly larger than Robot Fighter)

This mini-con pack was an SDCC release wasn't it? Anyways they had a whole shelf of these packs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post

This mini-con pack was an SDCC release wasn't it? Anyways they had a whole shelf of these packs as well.
    That 15 pack isn't an exclusive, but was only found out from an RK listing, so that's probably the first retail sighting of it.
    They are all either identical or minor colour differences to the regular releases.
    Is that the price - HK$500?
    If so, that's about AU$5.50 per Minicon... which isn't too bad if you haven't bought any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That 15 pack isn't an exclusive, but was only found out from an RK listing, so that's probably the first retail sighting of it.
    They are all either identical or minor colour differences to the regular releases.
    Is that the price - HK$500?
    If so, that's about AU$5.50 per Minicon... which isn't too bad if you haven't bought any yet.
    Ah ok. This set was available at HKAGC (ani-com) with all the SDCC stuff so I just assumed.

My kids have almost all the figures in this set so had no real interest in it other than checking the figures were the same as what they already had.
    You are correct - current retail is HK$499. Be interesting to see whether it sells or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I'm not sure if this should have its own post in news but I'll put it here for now:

For those interested here are the items and bonuses that will be on offer at HK-ACG starting on Friday.

Unfortunately it is on the same time as cybertroncon so I'll be in Shanghai and won't be able to go in to HK-AGC until Monday when all the freebies will be long gone.
    ah damn just noticed this, did you end up going at all? they had the star wars black series obi-wan kenobi exclusive....

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    ah damn just noticed this, did you end up going at all? they had the star wars black series obi-wan kenobi exclusive....
    I went. Obi-wan was sold out by the time I was able to go, however Hobbybase got in stock of old Ben last week (although it may be sold out by now but you could always check their website).
    Kylo Ren is shelf-warming at Toys'R'Us... which is understandable given how awful he looks without that helmet on.

The only set I got was the Titan Force set as my daughter wanted Windblade and my son wanted Brainstorm and Sentinel but they also loved all the free Kre-o they got with the set.

The XiaoMi Soundwave and SDCC Fort Max were in stock a Hobbybase on Monday. Note there are 2 versions of XiaoMi Soundwave - the SDCC version which is around HK$400 and the regular version which seems to be 1/2 that price. The difference is purely colouring.