Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: October Overindulgence

After my recent trip to the philippines
    FOC wave 1 - AU$16 each
    TF:P Voyager Dreadwing - AU$34 (!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Awesome! So is that Voltron the same mould as the 80's matchbox one? Looks in fine condition. The wings look similar but i don't remember a sword or weapons.
    97 version. Great condition though I'm hesitant about spending to much hands on time with him. A ton of weapons

^ Fair enough then. Still, should look good on the shelf.

Picked these up today, (would this count as a TF? probably not)

Missed out on the box shot...

Bought this as a loose re-issue but i think it's actually real. All plastic and made in Japan?? Still seems in quite good nic

and from jimoinj a while back

^ Fair enough then. Still, should look good on the shelf.

Picked these up today, (would this count as a TF? probably not)

Missed out on the box shot...

Bought this as a loose re-issue but i think it's actually real. All plastic and made in Japan?? Still seems in quite good nic

and from jimoinj a while back
    Very nice as usual! (predaking is freaking awesome!)

Ive got a loose deszaras and red geist on the way soon, cant way to finally check them out

Reissues are real dude. They're not unlicensed fakes or KOs. If it's plastic then they'd be original G1s. The reissues were all die-cast metal. There's also a really slight difference between the original and reissue Predaking heads... it's really small... you can stare at the two side by side for ages before noticing it (IIRC it's around where the main head meet the antennae... around that area. Can't remember that the exact difference was, it's that slight... but I do remember noticing something was different).

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Reissues are real dude. They're not unlicensed fakes or KOs. If it's plastic then they'd be original G1s. The reissues were all die-cast metal. There's also a really slight difference between the original and reissue Predaking heads... it's really small... you can stare at the two side by side for ages before noticing it (IIRC it's around where the main head meet the antennae... around that area. Can't remember that the exact difference was, it's that slight... but I do remember noticing something was different).
    Again, wrong choice of words by me.. I meant vintage/original. I will have to check out the differences as i've only ever had a re-issue till now

Finally found Shockwave at my local Target( finally they restocked!!) There was also a Prime and a Jazz but I already have one Jazz waiting for me to pick up from fatbot.

This this would been awesome if it was a bit taller by 3cms, oh and bulkier
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Decepticon Guest

Got Prime Thundertron and Magnus from Ebay. Optimus truck from TRU!

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Got Prime Thundertron and Magnus from Ebay. Optimus truck from TRU!
    Thundertron is a repaint of leo prime?

Looks like a new mould -- but it certainly is very reminiscent of Leobreaker/Leo Prime! Here's hoping it's no where near as crap as that mould! Ultra Magnus looks sweet. *sigh* We still don't even have TFPRiD Vehicon, Knock Out, Airachnid et al. here yet!