Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruticus custom 19 inches tall fully transformable

Default Bruticus custom 19 inches tall fully transformable

hi there,

I have finally finished my custom bruticus transformer. Ok here is a bit about him, he is 19 inches tall and
    is by far the biggest and most complex custom i have ever made, he is designed to fit perfectly in scale next to
    the classics / henkei / generations line.

Bruticus is extremely articulated and here is a list of his articulation
    - main head is ball jointed
    -shoulders are very posable, 360 degrees as well as tilting up and down
    -elbows bend
    -upper arms rotate
    -wrist is ball jointed
    -hands are extremely posable whith each finger being balljointed as well as a second pin joint
    -waist rotates 360 degrees
    -hips are highly articulated swinging in and out as well as back and forward, ratcheted joints too.
    -knees are posable
    -lower leg pivots
    -ankle pivots to provide dynamic posing too
    -the wings on his chest shield also swing in and out to allow for greater
    movement (plus its a really cool gimmick
    -and his hip armor also swings in and out to allow dynamic leg posing.

Bruticus also comes with three heads the first is very closely modeled on the gen one head, the second
    has angry eyes and the third has a variation on the eyes, all three are included so you can choose
    which you prefer, (i like the angry eye version)

i have made two scratchbuilt giant guns for bruticus based on the gen one rifle, he actually only ever had one
    gun on the show but i like him with two each one is huge too.

now for the individual robots, bruticus is completely transformable.all the individual robots transform
    without having to take away parts or add parts on (they are NOT partformers)

-onslaught has individually posable giant scratchbuilt cannons in truck mode that are on bruticus's back in combined
    mode (note: you dont have to remove and replace the cannons in combined mode, they transform to the correct configuration),
    you can also pose these cannons up in onslaughts robot mode but i prefer them down.he also has a new
    scratchbuilt head

-vortex has removable blades and a secret hidden weapon that converts into a hand held shoulder mounted
    missile launcher. he is extremely posable and comes with a new scratch built head (when transforming into
    bruticus arm mode the only thing you have to add is the hand, everything else is part of the transformation)

- blast off comes with a hidden weapon too which can be transformed into a battle axe (this is my fave
    weapon he is extremely posable and comes with a new scratch built head (when transforming into
    bruticus arm mode the only thing you have to add is the hand, everything else is part of the transformation)

-brawl was heavily modified to make him look gen oneish with brand new arms etc his secret weapon is
    created from his tank barrel and is a hand held bazooka.he is extremely posable and comes with a new scratch built head

-swindle was also heavily modified to look gen one ish and i really like him alot. he comes with a roof
    mounted double cannon that brakes apart into two hand held blasters,he is extremely posable and comes with a new scratch built head

well i hope you like him, bye bye

lots of pics of him here http://www.flickr.com/photos/forgottenforest

Absolutely speechless - a real work of art - is he for sale?

Amazing...

Holy crap!
    That is insane Robot_art, yet another masterpiece mate, well one!

You've nailed the G1 look IMO and I especially love Onslaught and Vortex as they both look excellent.
    The head sculpting you've done is incredible too as swindle looks awesome as does Brawl and Blastoff!
    The hands looks sweetly Robotic, yet, articulate and the head sculpt is almost 1:1!

Thanks for posting the pics man and enlightening us to this beautiful custom, I hope we get to see more from you in the future.

wow...

in the words of thorpedo.... thats fully sick!

have you ever blogged your progress as you do customs? i'm sure i'm not the only one that would love to see your work progress from start to finish.

anyways...

thanks for sharing mate.... it's awesome

janda

Whoa! That is sick!!! Love the individual pics!!!! Saw your Devastator pics as well their awesome too!!!

Impressive!

x ∞

Utterly speechless...

Out of all the customs I have ever seen, you win
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Brilliant! I recognize most molds, but who is Vortex based on?