View Poll Results: Are you happy with the current price of $44.99? How much are you willing to pay?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • $44.99

3 15.00%
  • $39.99

7 35.00%
  • $34.99

5 25.00%
  • $29.99

5 25.00%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: FP Crossfire Side Story - Causality

Sweeeet!! an instant must get!! These insecticons would be really awesome as a swarm, bar pricing issues of course I dgging the new more improved altmodes - as Paulbot says "deluxe insecticons".... Hope they dont mess up the color scheme patterns
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    dgging the new more improved altmodes - as Paulbot says "deluxe insecticons"....
    I meant in insect mode they look more like Barrage, Chop Shop and Ransack but maybe those will be the repaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I meant in insect mode they look more like Barrage, Chop Shop and Ransack but maybe those will be the repaints.

ooooh you just gave em more ideas so the mold can be reused with prolly a slight head remold you sure your not a stockholder with them Paulbot?...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Damn!!!

We are too spoilt

Pre-ordered as soon as the links come up.

While it looks like they've designed some more good converting figures, each is lacking what I'd consider key (probaby the key) defining elements of the Insecticons' robot modes. It seems really odd to me as it kinda ruins the homage. Are they worried about being sued? Perhaps you can convert them or arrange their weapons/accessories somehow to improve the look? The lack of colour combined with the more realistic insect modes make them look slightly more like their Deluxe Insecticon brothers at first glance.
    I believe that you can re-arrange weapons/antennae for a more 'G1' look but we can't be sure until more pics appear. When it comes to the Deluxe Insecticon look, I do agree completely, specially when it comes to Kickback who has a very close similarity to Ransack. However I don't mind that at all and the colors may make all the difference in the final version.

Fansproject are awesome. Again blow everyone away. They should keep it up!

While it looks like they've designed some more good converting figures, each is lacking what I'd consider key (probaby the key) defining elements of the Insecticons' robot modes. It seems really odd to me as it kinda ruins the homage. Are they worried about being sued? Perhaps you can convert them or arrange their weapons/accessories somehow to improve the look? The lack of colour combined with the more realistic insect modes make them look slightly more like their Deluxe Insecticon brothers at first glance.
    I agree about the defining characteristics, but I just realised that for Stormshred, you could not attach the claws to the arms, and leave them where they attach in insect mode, which would give him the G1 silhouette in bot mode. I'm also wondering if Backfire's wings can be rotated up in bot mode for the G1 look.

It's strange that they missed the iconic features, specially since the shoulders/chest for all three have heavy G1 cues. Maybe it's like you say, and they plan to redeco them all as the G1 deluxe insecticons - I had forgotten that they all had essentially the same alt modes as the main insecticons.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilspill View Post
    It's strange that they missed the iconic features, specially since the shoulders/chest for all three have heavy G1 cues.
    It's so strange that it makes me think there must be a way to achieve a more G1 accurate look but they've kept it out of this early marketing for unknown reasons.

Pretty awesome, they look like the standard establsihed FP style, of able to fit in eith classics, yet having their own distinct blocky FP atributes like Defender, Protector etc.

Based on the awesomeness of recent FP toys I will most likely be after these guys, can't wait to see them in colour, Always loved the Insecticons uniformed colour scheme.

Particularly digging Ninja Not-Kickback.

I want these, they look cool so far. Want to see colour on them soon.