Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Deluxe Brainstorm come to OZ?

No... he means that for the retail releases, there will be three Autobot headmaster toys that are about 15cm tall, and one that is going to be about 25cm tall because one is a voyager from two years ago.
    Nothing to do with scale of characters.
    It's about failing to replicate the four toys from 1987 who were all the same height.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    If they use the SDCC Brainstorm don't expect it to be the same scale as the 2014 release.
    The Brainstorm in the SDCC 3 set is much smaller than the Generations version from 2014.
    That's actually his point.... the fourth Autobot 2016 Headmaster toy is not a regular release toy, so a lot of people might end up with one of the four being the 2014 toy that doesn't display well with the three 2016 toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Over on TFW they report that Deluxe TR Brainstorm will be a Walgreens exclusive (A chemist with TOYS ) so where do you speculate it will show up here? If it does that is
    Premium collectables has it at 8:30pm tomorrow night, just a heads up.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Still in stock at PC, and Robotkingdom has it now as well.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    No... he means that for the retail releases, there will be three Autobot headmaster toys that are about 15cm tall, and one that is going to be about 25cm tall because one is a voyager from two years ago.
    Nothing to do with scale of characters.
    It's about failing to replicate the four toys from 1987 who were all the same height.

That's actually his point.... the fourth Autobot 2016 Headmaster toy is not a regular release toy, so a lot of people might end up with one of the four being the 2014 toy that doesn't display well with the three 2016 toys.
    I'm actually happy with 2014 Brainstorm for the reason that it keeps the numbers on each side roughly equal within the Titans Return line. As in, there are three G1 Autobot headmasters getting remakes, and three G1 Decepticon headmasters. I can understand how it might drive G1 fanatics nuts to have one toy completely out of scale, but on the other hand, remaking Brainstorm again is a waste of a slot that could have gone to somebody else.

Any ideas on where I can get him now? I just can't deal with LG Brainstorm not having a face plate.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.