Page 888 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 868878883884885886887888889890891892893898908 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Whatever happened to the number 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Whatever happened to the number 4?
    Special guests, people involved with the TF brand in an official capacity. (It's in the userguide! )

A few years ago we had someone from the jayjays team getting feedback for transformers designs. I think they were a rank 4.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Is TrU the only retailer stocking the Combiner Wars gift sets? Specifically Computron? $200 is way too steep so I'm either gonna wait for a 25% (or more!) off sale or try and pick it up somewhere else at a more... palatable price.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Would any of our Japanese speakers care to do a quick translation of the info on Cheetor?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Would any of our Japanese speakers care to do a quick translation of the info on Cheetor?
    Just a quick translation from me (others may feel free to polish it up if they like)
    Colour images and sale schedule for Masterpiece Cheetor have now been announced! As with Optimus Primal, hydrographic and tampographic prints have been used to produce spots all over the body's surface. Furthermore, the head section enjoys a diverse range of expressiveness with 3 interchangeable eyes to switch between normal, angry and surprised. On sale in January 2017, RRP 7560JPY (approx. AU$100).

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just a quick translation from me (others may feel free to polish it up if they like)
    Colour images and sale schedule for Masterpiece Cheetor have now been announced! As with Optimus Primal, hydrographic and tampographic prints have been used to produce spots all over the body's surface. Furthermore, the head section enjoys a diverse range of expressiveness with 3 interchangeable eyes to switch between normal, angry and surprised. On sale in January 2017, RRP 7560JPY (approx. AU$100).
    Cheers, Gok. Muchly appreciated mate.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

You're welcome. I had to look up "hydrographic" as I'd never heard of that before!

Hey guys. Just wondering how long it normally takes for the SDCC sets to normally either drop to rock bottom prices if they don't sell or hit their peak if the're popular?

I'm after this years TR Brainstorm, Sentinel Prime and Windblade set. I have my fingers crossed it drops. (fingers crossed)
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I've never seen sdcc sets drop significantly. but If I'm after one I've usually bene lucky to get something for a reasonable price early and then stopped looking.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

The last couple of years saw a number of the exclusives go cheap after a while because they didn't sell out for ages (and some were available in other countries)... but may have gone back up after they eventually did.
    I would imagine that the 3-pack and Fort Max would plateau or drop for a while as well, as I think they both have a global release (in countries that wanted them).