Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Spares of ML, DCUC, DC Direct and etc

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Any modern era GI Joes loose fodder that you wanna get rid of?
    I have got no Joes

http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/16/78/81/44/20140110.jpg

Only Blade with no weapons but with bike and the two caps in the middle are for sale.I am currently busy with work and life, so I will upload a pic tonight too for the DCUC Killer Croc and Aquaman

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    interested in this please. Waiting for pics as well, thanks

Batman dcuc line Killer Croc rare $15

and if you have a DCUC Nightwing as well I'm interested in that as well, not the DC Direct figure version.

Would you per chance have any of the DCUC BAF for sale as well? Particularly after Metallo. Let me know if ever.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    Marvel Infinite series captain america $15 hold and photos pls
    Dcuc Aquaman Dcuc $15 photos pls

This is the Aquaman that I have.

http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/16/78/81/44/20140110.jpg

Check out my last post of photo for the Captain America he is in the middle.

Note they can be exchanged with a Hydra Soldier or Hand Ninjas for free as trade

http://i78.servimg.com/u/f78/16/78/81/44/20130412.jpg

Red Skull no hat and weapon...and that Ultimate captain America is for sale for $15.

il grab captain america, pass on aqua man. do you have any other marvel legends for sale, not on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by sher1888 View Post
    Yup, thanks ,. Ill get this one and how about that spare Nightwing please? oH I see in one of those links you posted a Carnage figure, that for sale? thought I'd ask.

How much if ever for DCUC Nightwing as well?
    Do you have any more up[coming for sale? Thought I might wait and see what else you'll be posting so I can have all the stuff paid in one go and posted in one go as well.
    Cheers!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Yup, thanks ,. Ill get this one and how about that spare Nightwing please? oH I see in one of those links you posted a Carnage figure, that for sale? thought I'd ask.

How much if ever for DCUC Nightwing as well?
    Do you have any more up[coming for sale? Thought I might wait and see what else you'll be posting so I can have all the stuff paid in one go and posted in one go as well.
    Cheers!
    No Carnage is not for sale, even though the Spidey Classics is slightly better.If I ever sell Nightwing then it would be $25 (that's price that I paid for as I imported it from the states but If I see one I will let you know).I will think about it in the future, I might sell StreetFighter due to space.I regret selling Planet Hulk because its a sick figure but the Face-off Hulk is Superior.

I might order two cases of the Black Series and sell 2x Bespin Luke and 2x Obiwan.

a ok, payments deposited, pmd you the details. Cheers!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]