Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Horsemen Scarabus

Ah, ok I think I get it...?

It's one figure named 'Scarabus' that has interchangeable face-plates that create a different look?
    So would this suggest that one would have to acquire multiple figures and multiple face-plates separately?

Also, does this figure have interchangeable feet?
    I think a Jackal headed demon would look odd with hooves.

Sorry for all the newbish questions, I've never seen or heard of these guys before, of course the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse is a different story - as is the 4 Horseman of WCW/TNA Wrestling fame!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Ah, ok I think I get it...?

It's one figure named 'Scarabus' that has interchangeable face-plates that create a different look?
    So would this suggest that one would have to acquire multiple figures and multiple face-plates separately?

Also, does this figure have interchangeable feet?
    I think a Jackal headed demon would look odd with hooves.

Sorry for all the newbish questions, I've never seen or heard of these guys before, of course the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse is a different story - as is the 4 Horseman of WCW/TNA Wrestling fame!
    No Scarabus is the original figure all the rest are variants of scarabus,diffrent heads,colours armour and weapons usually there is between 6-9 variants with a very limited one revealed last (usually a joke colouring) that your only able to get on storehorseman with about 200-300 made EG dairy cow pink elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    No Scarabus is the original figure all the rest are variants of scarabus,diffrent heads,colours armour and weapons usually there is between 6-9 variants with a very limited one revealed last (usually a joke colouring) that your only able to get on storehorseman with about 200-300 made EG dairy cow pink elephant.
    Cheers dude,
    I spent quite a bit of the day reading all the posts on their website concerning Scarabus and indeed what you say is the case, which is cool because I think I might purchase a number of these when they are released.

The only thing I couldn't find out was how tall this guy is to be once done?

The elephant in this pic is apparantly 10.5" to the top of his ears, making Scarabus around 8" by Photoshop measure tool!

Yea he will be big and heavy the elephants are solid plastic not hollowed out like the big toy companys figures so shipping was a bit of a killer.

Scarabus looks Pretty sweet. Though he'd go straight onto the MOTUC Villains shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    The elephant in this pic is apparantly 10.5" to the top of his ears, making Scarabus around 8" by Photoshop measure tool!

*snip*
    Ah!
    That's a nice pic and cheers for the estimate, as 8' or 20cm tall is pretty darn cool really!

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    Yea he will be big and heavy the elephants are solid plastic not hollowed out like the big toy companys figures so shipping was a bit of a killer.
    I do like the feel of a figure that has a bit of weight to it, but yeah I can see how it would easily affect the shipping cost and considering the USPS charges out the arse for some fairly light stuff, it's a bit grounding.

Has anyone bought any of the Time Keepers? they look like narly little skeletal Gremlins and I'm considering picking up a 3 pack from the StoreHorseman website, at $25.00 USD that's a pretty good bargain really.
    Any idea on how much they'd weigh?

They are great and very light but they cant hold there weapons and are fragile one of my weapons broke off at the handle but mayb I was to rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Has anyone bought any of the Time Keepers? they look like narly little skeletal Gremlins and I'm considering picking up a 3 pack from the StoreHorseman website, at $25.00 USD that's a pretty good bargain really.
    Any idea on how much they'd weigh?
    They do look cool, I was tempted myself to get some. But I can't afford to buy anything for a while. Maybe they will have some when I have money again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    They do look cool, I was tempted myself to get some. But I can't afford to buy anything for a while. Maybe they will have some when I have money again.
    I'm with you dude, priority collection-wise for me goes to Transformers and/or TF Related, then whatever else follows suit.
    Doesn't help either that 2011 looks to be as wallet-destroying as 2010 has been.