Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hasbro Australia site updated with Movie toys & RRPs

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    $30 has been the RRP for Deluxes in Australia for years now... it's nothing new. But stores like Kmart and Big W typically sell for below RRP at some stage.
    & those that do sell it for ~$30 like Target & TrU for instance, will more then likely have an introductory sale/ 20% Toy Sale etc
    $30 for a deluxe is nothing new, nor is $49 for a Voyager (Target, FoC Soundwave)

$30 has been the RRP for Deluxes in Australia for years now... it's nothing new. But stores like Kmart and Big W typically sell for below RRP at some stage.
    Not according to the product page link I posted, and noted in the first post. The RRP of Deluxes have been $27 before this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    & those that do sell it for ~$30 like Target & TrU for instance, will more then likely have an introductory sale/ 20% Toy Sale etc
    $30 for a deluxe is nothing new, nor is $49 for a Voyager (Target, FoC Soundwave)
    I agree with these posts, it did seem to come down a few dollars a couple years ago when the Aussie dollar was doing very well but prior to parity i'm sure it was about $30 and $49 for deluxes and voyagers. rrp anyway with Kmart and big W always selling for less.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Or use the pile of loot function some stores offer. The shipping still goes up but not by as much.
    I find this better. I can't exactly buy stuff then offload it.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Big W had Prid figs for $10, which was awesome. Could easily justify spending that. The same goes for RTS at the RS.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Big W had Prid figs for $10, which was awesome. Could easily justify spending that. The same goes for RTS at the RS.
    They're bulk buys of dead stock, imported or found at warehouses. Big W had the Prime Cyberverse Vehicle playsets for sale at thesame time for $15, while the BH playsets were full price.
    In two years time you may see the AoE toys in the same situation.

As noted in the other topic, the main Hasbro America site has now been overhauled to reflect this year's movie theme... which has filtered through to the Australian part of the site as well.

Check out the product pages on both sites for quite a few more additions, including some licensed items.