Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TF4 story premise and major characters revealed

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Personally I say lets go for a female race driver and a male house husband!
    Naw, let's make things easy for ol' Michael Bay so he's got more time to think up new toilet humour jokes.
    He's a US Ranger, she's a lingerie model. The robot is still Bumblebee except this time he sounds like R2-D2, but he's not really important.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    when you mean trailer do you mean R*****s? Thats brilliant! If they have race cars I hope we get stunticons!
    I don't think that's exactly what was meant.... Think along the lines of Cletus and Francine from the Simpsons.

So, with it being a continuation, then there won't be a major shift in the aesthetic of the figures either. Excitement level down. Although it was never very high as it is. At least my expectations are low now.

Decepticon Guest

I hope this Bay Bashing thing isn't going to last up until this movie is released? I am sick of this forum constantly bagging his product.

This forum NEEDS more Bay bashing. There's just not enough people telling me that he ruined their childhood memories etc.

Hehe why not make it a musical.... Carnage in c minor.... Some singing some dancing vanilla ice can release the bumblebee rap

Or let's say the 20 something race car driver with ruggedly handsome good looks drives a decepticon and the gorgeously busty school girl (who accidently posts a topless shot on twitter) stumbles apon bumblebee and miraculously fixes his voice box where ratchet failed after all these years.....Autobot meets decepticon...boy meets girl. Bot impales decepticon....and becomes over protective protector..........but we will know there will be a big fight where Optimus becomes a one bot wrecking crew decapitating impaling and collecting heads forgetting about the other 12 characters confronting a combiner that actually looks half decent or the "final battle" that last six seconds and then they all ride my little ponies off into the sunset!

Actually I would rather see them board the lost light and head into space!!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I don't think that's exactly what was meant.... Think along the lines of Cletus and Francine from the Simpsons.

So, with it being a continuation, then there won't be a major shift in the aesthetic of the figures either. Excitement level down. Although it was never very high as it is. At least my expectations are low now.
    Yeah I was going along the trailer trash line.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Am I the only one who has noticed that the humans have more story development then the Transformers?
    So another human focused movie with robots fighting in the background

I saw the first 3 in the cinemas, Looks like I'll have to do the talking with my wallet this time and not do the cinema trip if it's as bad as it is starting to sound

This already sounds abysmal.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

There hasn't been much announced yet, so wait until we have a plot or specific details before bagging it.

It has been noted that some of it could be filmed in London/England, as a casting call was found mentioning London as a location.