Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTB masterpiece MP8x comic grimlock

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    To me it looks freaking awesome. If I had to choose just one release of MP Grimlock on looks alone, it would be MP-8X.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7g55DhdBM4
    Yeah the paint job on the mp8x so nice ! And i rather have the crown then the other accessories like the thinking cap thing and the waiter set ...who actually display your grimlock being a waiter

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Yeah the paint job on the mp8x so nice ! And i rather have the crown then the other accessories like the thinking cap thing and the waiter set ...who actually display your grimlock being a waiter
    Hahah... I got two MP grimlocks (hasbro and takara) so i do display one in dinobot as a waiter and the other in robot mode with crown, sword and gun.

Megatran Guest

How much does Masterpiece King Grimlock MP-8X fetch in today's market? eBay prices are ridiculous. Is he that rare?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    How much does Masterpiece King Grimlock MP-8X fetch in today's market? eBay prices are ridiculous. Is he that rare?
    you can get him for around $500 if you look hard enough .... but a gave up on him now as im not going to paid more then 350 for him anymore .... I guess he be my grail for a while , to finish of my masterpiece collection , but now im over the "collect them all" mentality ....
    Also there are so many 3party dinobot coming out soon and masterpieces that keeping me happy and other collection like macross and hottoys ...