Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) feedback

Had a Pile of Loot hit the automatic ship 180 day limit.

This is only the second time this has happened, and a smaller lot than the first time.

Sadly the shipping therefore ended up quite expensive across all the items, and made it more expensive than if I had bought a RRP at brick & mortar stores.

Looks like I'll be staying focused on domestic purchases only from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Had a Pile of Loot hit the automatic ship 180 day limit.

This is only the second time this has happened, and a smaller lot than the first time.

Sadly the shipping therefore ended up quite expensive across all the items, and made it more expensive than if I had bought a RRP at brick & mortar stores.

Looks like I'll be staying focused on domestic purchases only from now on.
    Damn. You really have to max out the pile to make it worth it with the exchange rates being what they are.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

It turns out id forgotten to change my credit card details on file with BBTS. So every time a preorder has come in since mid-May they've put it in my POL still but put a charge alert notice on that was never sent to my email.

So when I logged in to BBTS for the first time in two months yesterday I had $329US in charges waiting to be paid

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    It turns out id forgotten to change my credit card details on file with BBTS. So every time a preorder has come in since mid-May they've put it in my POL still but put a charge alert notice on that was never sent to my email.

So when I logged in to BBTS for the first time in two months yesterday I had $329US in charges waiting to be paid

Geez - first this now the order has been in 'the warehouse' for over a week!

HLJ usually gets their warehouse orders gathered and shipped within a few hours - BBTS could learn a lesson from them

Little frustrated. I had my order stay in the warehouse for like a week also, but then I got the notification that it had shipped on July 7th. Well, it was only yesterday that the USPS site showed the tracking, and the shipment information had only just been accepted. So that's nearly another week delayed on top of the initial warehouse delay.

Unless, fingers crossed, there is an issue with the tracking and it actually turns up like today or tomorrow (meaning it actually did get shipped on the 7th), I'm pretty bummed. More than likely it will be Monday or something though =(
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Got an email saying MP Dirge should be in within the next 10 days.

Last time I got an email like that from them about a TF toy it was a 2 month wait so I'm not putting much stock in it

BBTS have just had a full site redesign! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

wowsers
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    BBTS have just had a full site redesign! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    wowsers
    I note they have reduced their POL time to 90 days which sucks.

However you can cancel items you have paid for and are in your POL ip to 7 days afterwards which is kinda nifty.

Does look swish on the mobile.

I was looking for Black Convoy to see if anyone had canned their p/o.
    I saw it, clicked and thought "Yeah, boooiiiii" but when I clicked on it, I was informed that it was sold out. I thought here we go, not another site where I have to click on the item... Then I discovered the filter and all was good in the land.

Fin.