Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micromaster Patrols and other new items listed early on Amazon.com.au

Default Micromaster Patrols and other new items listed early on Amazon.com.au

I wasn't sure if this AU news since it's our local Amazon, but a global reveal of Micromasters. So anyway our local Amazon might not be completely useless after all. In typical Amazon fashion they have posted upcoming Transformers before they were supposed to. This time it's Micromaster Patrols!

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...m-names/41580/

Head on over to Amazon.com.au for a look.

https://www.amazon.com.au/s/ref=sr_n...nid=5367991051

EDIT: There seems to be other unannounced figures listed also. (mods please edit the thread title)

A new Megatron, Bumblebee, Soundwave, Jetfire, Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, Prowl, Drift, Barricade, Thundercracker, Drift, Springer and Starscream.

There's a entry for the following: Cog (possibly from Fort Max), Sixgun (possibly from Metroplex), Crankcase, Shockwave (at a leader price),

There's some entries called Aces, Spy, Power Ram, Infantry, Red Lightning, Rockhounds, Greenjackets and Rockducks?
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 14th July 2018 at 01:38 PM.

I saw that on TFW too, and wondered if they really will be Micromaster size (which I guess would be like Titan/Prime Master size), or Legion sized so that they aren't too small for young kids.

So... I guess it just leaves Actionmasters left to homage from Gen1.

Not that it means much (as it could also be placeholder info) but the product dimensions given for these items on Amazon are "3.8 x 12.1 x 22.9 cm" which is the exact dimensions of current Legend figure packaging (measured Roadtrap for comparison)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    A new Megatron, Bumblebee, Soundwave, Jetfire, Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, Prowl, Drift, Barricade, Thundercracker, Drift, Springer and Starscream.
    Possibly Cyberverse?

There's a entry for the following: Cog (possibly from Fort Max), Sixgun (possibly from Metroplex), Crankcase, Shockwave (at a leader price)
    These seem more likely WFCS (WFC:S? WFC2?)

There's some entries called Aces, Spy, Power Ram, Infantry, Red Lightning, Rockhounds, Greenjackets and Rockducks?
    And these sound like the code names for movie products.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Possibly Cyberverse?

These seem more likely WFCS (WFC:S? WFC2?)

And these sound like the code names for movie products.
    All my thoughts exactly. I’m hoping for a good cyberverse prowl as I regret not getting the combiner/titan/returns whatever it’s called version.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Yeah I have no idea what is going on with Cyberverse and figure the first row of names could be from that or maybe even Bayverse.

I wouldn't mind a Cog and Sixgun to go with Metroplex and Fort Max. Crankcase being a Triggercon would be good for my goals and help fill in the 88 character pool. I noticed Shockwave at what looks like a Leader price, if that pans out it would be a massive upgrade over the Legends version we got in the LG line.

As for the others I think some are Micromasters going by the price point and date, but the others are likely code names.

if

Transformers Sideswipe Action Figure
    $29.88+ $11.27 delivery

and

Transformers Prowl Action Figure
    $29.88+ $13.36 delivery

are the WFC deluxes, then 30 aud is a decent price point, but a sucky delivery cost.

and if they're micromasters, then they would be consistent with amazon.com.au's general pricing system.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Transformers Sideswipe Action Figure
    $29.88+ $11.27 delivery

Transformers Prowl Action Figure
    $29.88+ $13.36 delivery
    Why the different delivery prices on same size figures

Because they're not the same size just the same price.... the current listings have different weights (hence different shipping rates).

I had a look at Prowl and saw there's three listings - at prices that suggest Prowl's just in the Cyberverse line at a Legion size, a one-step size and a warrior size.

If the Sideswipe is a deluxe WFCS toy it makes sense that it's heavier - the Cyberverse Warrior toys I saw last night all looked pretty light.

If anyone is thinking of buying this wave from Amazon after we know more details you should sign up for Amazon Prime even if it's only the trail or just a single month when ordering. Prime members get free international shipping on orders over $49. So all you have to pay is the cost of the item.