Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Images and Amazon listings for October 2015 TAV toys

Default Images and Amazon listings for October 2015 TAV toys

From TFW2005:

Thanks to TFW2005 member dardmc for sharing with us some new Transformers TAV figure pre-order listings on Amazon Japan. These figures include Supreme Mode Bumblebee, Battle Grimlock, Black Shadow, Rumble and Frenzy, and Sideswipe and Stepper, and they will be available on October 24. The links to the pre-orders are below; you can get a good look at the pre-order TAV figures at the links below or in the gallery accompanying this news story.
    They look kinda awesome, which is the first time I've really been able to say that about any TAV or ARID products. Supreme Mode Bumblebee looks literally amazing. The amount of retooling on that Grimlock is insane and it looks so cool. Finally, re-releases of the Generations Black Shadow (Sky Shadow) and Rumble/Frenzy figures are most welcome, as IIRC both were difficult to track down. Oh, and there's a two-pack of some ARID toy redecos too.

We can't order from Amazon Japan, but I'd expect the usual Japanese suppliers to be offering them soon. For my part I'll be keeping my eyes peeled when I'm in the UK in early November... fingers crossed my sources don't let me down!

Got mine on a tentative preorder at BBTS -with the exception of some of the newer releases. Just waiting for a HLJ release

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Got mine on a tentative preorder at BBTS -with the exception of some of the newer releases. Just waiting for a HLJ release
    Heh - doing exactly the same

I assumed the retooled Grimlock was one of the existing RID toys. I saw the pics though and it looks really good as a redo FOC Grimlock. Sizewise he should go well with RID Bumblebee. I'm quite tempted to get this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I assumed the retooled Grimlock was one of the existing RID toys. I saw the pics though and it looks really good as a redo FOC Grimlock. Sizewise he should go well with RID Bumblebee. I'm quite tempted to get this.
    I actually did the same. Had to a double-take when I saw the sword and shield from FOC Grimlock.

Wow, that Grimlock looks awesome and doesn't really look like FOC Grimlock at all. That is one double dip I am happy to get. As I have the original United Frenzy and Rumble, I can skip along with Bumblebee.

Now to dig into my opened toys and see if Black Shadow was already opened.

I want ALL of it!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Rumble and Frenzy look good, but Hasbro may be doing one for their presumed Soundwave/Blaster? I remember there was a listing for one of them (along with Buzzsaw which happened, Rewind and some others)
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Bumblebee has really come a long way - if it wasn't for the yellow, I would hardly recognise him.

GEN Black Shadow was not that hard to find in NSW, IIRC - not a really well known character so I remember seeing quite a few of them at Kmart. The United Rumble/Frenzy mould was quite expensive for some time ($50AUD+shipping, so I ended up picking it up for $50AUD in HK); the BBTS pre-order is a pretty awesome price.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

That Grimlock. I must have it, looks fantastic!
    Guessing the chances of these seeing a local release are slim/none?