Page 74 of 163 FirstFirst ... 546469707172737475767778798494 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Oooo, thems fighting words!

Buuut you're right...

Not exactly, but I guess it is one aspect. The *groan* figmas comes form lack of control. I used to be a robot only man and that was fine with the family status quo.

Then I got my first figma, coz it was cheap and I was going through a violent schollgirl phase. Then I saw this one and head to get that coz it was a violent schooligirl with machine gun flare!! Such a wonderous thing! That didn't come until much much later, but in the meantime, I managed to getquite a few more to fill the hole. My violent schoolgirl phase progressed into violent maid phase and now I have a larger selection of FEMALE toys than I thought I would have ever had. Now with my copious Mikus, BRSs and others, I find myself wanting more.

Why would I like some unknown character with the power to command penguins who flashes too much panty for public display?Or a dog lady? Or a Sailor moon satire character?

Surely they are not all awesome? But yes, as you are finding out they ARE! DAMMIT! Oooh, this one has a tea pot, oh that one's based on japanese Yokai (a weakness of mine), oh, another BRS. Might as well complete the set. Lol

And thus it goes on.

From robot collecting to doll collecting. And lets not kid ourselves hear folks they are dolls.

Now occasionally the missus gives me the old "Creepy toy collector" look coz of all these girl toys I have now...

but I still love em.

And her I guess
    I see what you mean.

I'm trying to make myself stop now. I'm lucky I'm not a 'complete set' kind of person, my Transformers collection is so random because I just collect the random figures that I really want, there's no real connection except the majority of my figures are TF: The Movie characters because that's my favourite.

I have BRS and Dead Master should arrive on Monday and I think I'm happy with those two, I don't feel the need to collect the other BRS figures. And I have the first Miku and Append so I'm content with those two versions of Miku. We'll see how long that lasts...

When Miku Append arrived in the mail my mother called her a doll. I was like NO. THEY ARE NOT DOLLS. THEY ARE ACTION FIGURES I am sticking to that. lol

Edit: I lied already. I just preordered the tv animation version of BRS.
    Last edited by jena; 21st April 2012 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post

Edit: I lied already. I just preordered the tv animation version of BRS.
    ROFL!

Best laugh of the week. Thanks Jena.

The good news in regards to BRS figmas is, I reckon that DeadMaster, Strength, Black Gold Saw might get a TV anime version release. Yes, Dead Master as a bride. WTF is up with that?? Some sort of fetish combination, she fits into my violent maid category and the 'bride' category as well. Oh and violent schoolgirl? Might be pushing it with that one.

HopefullyYellow Macaroon Chariot (that's what I am gonna call her) will too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    ROFL!

Best laugh of the week. Thanks Jena.

The good news in regards to BRS figmas is, I reckon that DeadMaster, Strength, Black Gold Saw might get a TV anime version release. Yes, Dead Master as a bride. WTF is up with that?? Some sort of fetish combination, she fits into my violent maid category and the 'bride' category as well. Oh and violent schoolgirl? Might be pushing it with that one.

HopefullyYellow Macaroon Chariot (that's what I am gonna call her) will too!
    Haha, I'm always happy to bring the laughter.

Good point. I don't even understand why Dead Master had that damn veil. The anime is all kinds of weird compared to the OVA.

Kagari/Chariot ruined macaroons for me. Though it'd be sweet to see a Chariot figma with giant macaroons.

But I like to play with them! Pose them!

I don't think that'd work, if you check the link above you'll see pics of the same break.

PLAY!!!!

Dont think I would have the time and this is only only about half of it.....then there is the doubles that I do want to open but never have the chance *sigh*

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Darn Valk, that's kinda terrifying...

What's 'worse' is that I think I have about that many too (including doubles).

Do you have an actual figma count?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Umm... HOLY CRAP!! That's a lot of figmas!! I want to liberate them all!! I cannot keep anything in a box. I just can't do it. Everything gets opened and enjoyed.

I'm so glad there isn't many others I actually want or else I'd be in trouble. Other than ones that don't exist. I want to see more vocaloids as figmas, which is also kind of a stupid thing for me to say because I don't own or want Rin and Len. I don't like the way they look. In a perfect world I'd have a Gakupo figma on my shelf being his awesome self.

Sorry for the double post but I need to ask - is there somewhere I can get spare stands? I just broke one -_- I swear I'm not rough! I'm just having bad luck lately.

Sorry for the double post but I need to ask - is there somewhere I can get spare stands? I just broke one -_- I swear I'm not rough! I'm just having bad luck lately.
    The OLD HAMHANDS syndrome

Maybe you could look for something like this if you need more stands:

http://www.figma.jp/distage/di-products.html

DI stages and you should be able to get them from online places for about $10 to $20 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Darn Valk, that's kinda terrifying...

What's 'worse' is that I think I have about that many too (including doubles).

Do you have an actual figma count?
    Umm... HOLY CRAP!! That's a lot of figmas!! I want to liberate them all!! I cannot keep anything in a box. I just can't do it. Everything gets opened and enjoyed.

I'm so glad there isn't many others I actually want or else I'd be in trouble. Other than ones that don't exist. I want to see more vocaloids as figmas, which is also kind of a stupid thing for me to say because I don't own or want Rin and Len. I don't like the way they look. In a perfect world I'd have a Gakupo figma on my shelf being his awesome self.
    Its a terrible addiction to have.....all this plastic crack and with a count on what I have, last time was about 150 I think (including doubles).

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

We should go over to Valks' place, distract him and then I'll slip into his toys room and quickly and silently cut all the little circular stickytape bits across all his fgmas!!

MWA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAaaaa!