Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6878838485868788899091929398 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Tory1 is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Hi. Thank you for adding me. I have level 3 mechtech dark of the moon Bumblebee and Ironhide complete both are in good played with condition. All parts and sounds still work. Im looking at selling them but have no idea what they are worth. Prices online range from 40 - 300 second hand. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi. Thank you for adding me. I have level 3 mechtech dark of the moon Bumblebee and Ironhide complete both are in good played with condition. All parts and sounds still work. Im looking at selling them but have no idea what they are worth. Prices online range from 40 - 300 second hand. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tory1 View Post
    If you are referring to the Leader class toys, not a lot. $40 - $300 range online is very optimistic for a pre-loved toy. The high end is just absolute balony. Both Bumblebee & Ironhide shelf warmed & were found at a heavy discount ($30-$40 IIRC) in store chain such as Toyworld a few years back.

check the price of similar sold items on eBay but I think even $40 for open played with is a generous amount each.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Hi and thanks for the info. I found it all very confusing as i didn't think they were worth that much. But with toys you never know hey. I came on here as i couldn't find sold prices in Australia at all. Lol. But thanks again for your help. Cheers

Any price guide for the classics reissue G1's MOSC/MIB/MISB? (spanish gold boxes)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Any price guide for the classics reissue G1's MOSC/MIB/MISB? (spanish gold boxes)
    Any help guys?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Any help guys?
    Not really a lot go up for sale to have any kind of price guide. Depends on the character. The harder to find ones will still sell quite high even in the Spanish boxes.
    But generally the Spanish boxes are valued a lot less than the English ones. There are a few up on Ebay AU (and UK/US) that have been listed for a long time - but haven't sold yet. Best bet would be to check the sold auctions on Ebay.

As TAAUB said, Ive seen the same ones [mosc limbs] floating around on ebay for the $140 mark.

Hi and thanks for the info. I found it all very confusing as i didn't think they were worth that much. But with toys you never know hey. I came on here as i couldn't find sold prices in Australia at all. Lol. But thanks again for your help. Cheers
    The movies and certain TV shows make everyone think any toy is a gold nugget, funnily enough it's the movie toys that are usually worth $h!tall.

(End grumpy old G1 collector rant )
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)