Page 87 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6777828384858687888990919297107 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

Combiner Kreons found at a Melbourne Toyworld...

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Toyworld - Watergardens
    Generations Voyager wave 1
    New Bot Shots (I think)
    Bot Shot Dragon Track thing
    Beast Hunters Voyager wave 1: multiple of each i think they were $45ea
    Kreo Micro Changers Combiners Wave 1 (Bruticus, Predaking, Devastator, Superion) $16:99ea (grabbed myself a Bruticus) (Not sure if these have been seen anywhere else yet other than minotaur)

Wave 1 Kreon Microchangers now found at BigW.

The first two Cyberverse vehicle sets for Beast Hunters have been found at BigW stores for $35 each (same price as last year's sets).

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Big W city just restocked their TF section with Beast Hunters wave 1 Dlx and Legions.

They also had two BH Cyberverse Playsets for $35 ea.
    - Sky Claw with Smokescreen (blue redeco).
    - Apex Hunter Armour with Breakdown (greyish green redeco)

Pics when I get home.

Edit: pics

We are pretty much going to miss the rest of the TFPrime toys here, but one of the few that Hasbro got in before Beast Hunters toys arrived are the final wave of Legion toys (Fallback/Outback, Tailgate, Knockout), which have now been found at Woolworths (I think their price is about $7).

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfPrimus View Post
    Hey guys, been a while since i've posted, but thought I better since I hadnt seen my latest purchase anywhere yet. Legion class Knockout, Fallback and Autobot Tailgate. Found them at my work (Woolworths) fresh out of the case. Case had 2x Quickblade Bumblebee, 2x Flamewar 2x Knockout, 1x Tailgate and 1x Fallback (from memory).

The recent Hasbro AUS updates claimed that the convertible second series Rescue Bots toys were not being released here, but may have just been a lack of knowledge of their own product descriptions, as the second wave (Boulder and Blades, with Optimus and Bumblebee, and probably Chase and Heatwave as well) have been found at Target, for $29 each.

I think that was the same price as the first series here. It is worth noting though, that the Rescue Bots robots didn't have a price increase in the last year, so remained at US$13.... while mainline Deluxe toys increased from US$12 to US$15. These used to be priced more because they were bigger toys, but now are cheaper in America. Not that it would be reflected here.
    As with before, Rescue Bots are likely to only be stocked by a couple chains here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Didn't know we were getting these, and to be honest not really my cup of tea, but I've found wave 1 of rescue bots energize at Target at both The Glen SC and Bayside SC in Frankston

Pretty hefty price tag too

The two Beast Hunters Ultimate toys have been released at the same time here, despite being separately packed items. (because Predaking is a store exclusive in America).

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Edit:
    ultimate predaking and optimus at kmart castle hill
    Found them in the lower dock, working on getting photos up
    1 character per box. 2 per case.
    $79 for OP $69 for Predaking.

Myer have ended up with the TRU exclusive Scanning Ironhide and Sideswipe from June 2011, for $30 each. (same price that TRU had them for)

The first of four Platinum Edition figures that are supposed to be coming to Australia for the mid-year toy sales, has arrived at Target - Ultra Magnus.
    $79 (it might be discounted if it is still around for the July toy sale)

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post

Target Stirling central in westminster have platinum edition ultra Magnus for $79. Remold of weaponiser prime with kick ass hammer

Target have got in pre-packed mixed Hasbro toy displays in stores, which includes...

Wave 1 Cmdr (Bulkhead, Optimus, Predaking)
    Wave 3 Deluxe (Ratchet, Dreadwing, Skystalker)
    AND
    Wave 1 Voyager GEN (Soundwave/Soundblaster)

Some earlier wave Deluxe figures may be in there as well, as I can see Bumblebee in the photo below.

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    Surprise surprise!

WAVE 3! Is here, Point Cook Target, only saw Ratchet and Dreadwing, $29 a piece. FOC Soundwaves are $50 a piece and Commander class Prid is down to $6.68, funny how a Legion is $9, also re-stocked with Wave 3, (Soundwave, Breakdown, so on.)

More old stuff showing up at Myer...

From two years ago, Ultimate Bumblebee with bonus Deluxe Starscream, for $99.
    They still have the Walmart stickers on them, as they were an exclusive for their store, and weren't release here at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    another blast form the past in Myer City CBD store

DOTM Leader Bumblebee with bonus Deluxe Starscream only at Walmart.....

$99.00

Wave 2 of Beast Hunter Legions have been found at Woolworths ($7), so should start showing up elsewhere soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    BH Legion Hungrrr, Prowl and Soundwave at Woolies Macquarie. Looked like they had about 2 cases worth on show of figures from that wave

Looks like the Platinum Edition Omega Supreme has now made it to BigW, which have it listed for $98.

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfPrimus View Post
    Keeping in the theme of Omega Supreme, just picked up a platinum edition from my local Big W. So pumped to get this mould and loving the sexy box, cant complain for $98.