Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 414192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hidden as common like Pidgey, Rattatta, Zubat..... but as ball locks it goes "Oh?" and you get a transform animation....

GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!
    I got one yesterday from a zubat.
    My husband got one from a magicarp. I think it can be found in more than just the 3 you listed...

What's he like in gym battles?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I got one yesterday from a zubat.
    My husband got one from a magicarp. I think it can be found in more than just the 3 you listed...
    I posted when the news was new..... Magicarp hadn't been reported yet...

Now people say Pikachu, Eevee... even paras and horesea

As for Gyms.... changes into very similar version of what he faces.... unless it's a Ditto... then it's a blobfight!

Also for anyone thinking of going to Japan, make sure to go to Shibuya in Tokyo...

The number of pokestops in this one location (you could get 5 active at one time if your pokeperson walked to the right spot) meant there was constant spawning of new pokemon all the time! Although the Japanese aren't as obsessed as Hk as there were only about 50 people taking advantage of it when we stopped by.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I posted when the news was new..... Magicarp hadn't been reported yet...

Now people say Pikachu, Eevee... even paras and horesea

As for Gyms.... changes into very similar version of what he faces.... unless it's a Ditto... then it's a blobfight!
    Apparently any pokemon is fair game so you literally have to catch them all for a chance to find one.
    I actually thought the app had stuffed up when it happened to me - maybe an egg had clicked over while I was catching a pokemon - until the blob appeared instead of the zubat.

Had a look at the game while at work and have seen both a Venusaur and a Blastoise show up "nearby" - but can't get outside to try and catch 'em!

Managed to get two Ditto's so far, both using the Plus accessory so have no idea what they were disguised as. Both low level (CP23 and 12x), so I have some more catching to do if I want to get a better one.

Got very close yesterday to running out of Pokeballs - combination of catching more due to the event and manual catches on items I would normally leave for the Plus due to Ditto (even though both Ditto catches have been via the Plus)

So you can catch ditto using the device. Good to know. With the amount I catch on a daily basis using the device, I'm sure I'm bound to get one. Wife caught a high level one yesterday while we were out. Sadly at that point my phone was dead haha.

The one failing with the device I find, is the inability to select a default ball.

Edit: bahahahahaha just caught a 178 ditto from a Magikarp coming over the harbour bridge

Nice!
    Currently walking my Ditto as I want to power it up, but will sit and be patient until I have 50 ish candies as I could find better than my CP 123 (got a CP 10 today).. then I can go back to walking Pikachu and Dratini

I nabbed a 238 one using the Plus device on the way home. You never know, you may pick up a higher level one eventually