Page 593 of 609 FirstFirst ... 573583588589590591592593594595596597598603 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's an odd exclusive to show up at Myer, but we have been seeing a lot of older exclusives showing up at random retailers lately.
    SG Jetfire was released way back in November 2021, exclusive to EB and Amazon, for $160-178... so this late release is a lot cheaper.
    They've had a few since well before Christmas.

I usually don't post about Myer Perth CBD as I only ever go through in the middle of a hectic work day so forget afterward.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Toyworld Kalamunda - all of your wave 1 Legacy needs across all size classes except no Laser Prime. There are a bunch of wave 2 Deluxes on the shelves (the Tarantulas wave) but no corresponding voyagers/leaders/core class from that wave.

Aside from that there are 2x WFCKingdom Ultra Magnuses (Magnii?), 1x WFCKingdom Rodimus, 1x Studio Series Dino, 1x Studio Series 86 Sweep, and a couple of the Beast Wars Optimus Primal and Megatron re-issues.

Toyworld Kalamunda update

There is actually one Leader Class Laser Prime left. It's hiding right at the back of a row of 5 Legacy Galvatrons.

Being that Laser Prime seems to be in high demand, and Galvatron is a shelf warmer, that's where I left it. If you're after a Laser Prime head up to sunny leafy Kalamunda and dig through to the back of the Galvatrons.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Carousel K Mart has Earth Spark Deluxes, Meg's, Bee and the red hovercraft. They had the simpler ES toys also, Meg's, Bee, Prime and Wheeljack

Kmart East Vic Park - EarthSpark Deluxe 2x Twitch, 3x Megatron, 3x Bumblebee. Velocitron 3x Override and a Crasher. SS85 Arcee. Legacy Kickback and a few Bulkheads.

Kmart Booragoon - Many EarthSparks: Deluxe Megs, Bee, Twitch; 1-Step Flip Wheeljack, Optimus, Bee; Tacticon Optimus, Megs, Bee.

Myer Garden City - Legacy wave 3 Deluxes: 6x Pointblank, 4x Deadend, 4x Crankcase, 6x Skullgrin.

Target Bull Creek - 3x BB Kups at $29. 3x Legacy Buzzsaw at $25. SS 86 Arcee, 3x 92 Crosshairs, 2x 93 Hot Rod.

Myer CBD - lots of wave 1 -3 Legacy, tons of Leader Galvatron & Voyager Jhiaxus.

1 x Legacy Evolution Scraphook left (I grabbed one for myself) randomly in with the older stuff. I placed it at the back behind the other deluxes on the inner shelf (not the endcap) if anybody is interested.

3x MPM-12 Optimus Primes at Toymate Cannington. $90. Grabbed one at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbolt View Post
    I spotted 2x MPM 12, bumblebee movie optimus prime at Toowoomba toy mate for $89.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I could not believe how good the Toymate price was when I saw the earlier QLD sighting. They are indeed $90 at Toymate, and not some pricing error, because the tags read "$90, RRP $220". Still two left at Toymate Innaloo after my purchase around 9:15am

Yesterday afternoon:

Myer Carousel - Legacy 3x Pointblank, 3x Crankcase, 4x Skullgrin, wave 1 Deluxes, Jhiaxuses, Soundwaves, Bulkheads, Laser Prime, Galvatrons, Motormaster, Metroplex. SS86 Sludge, 86 Starscream, 86 Arcee, 86 Sweeps.

Zing Carousel - LE 1x Hot Shot ($45), 2x Scraphook ($45), 1x Leo ($58), 1x Tarn ($58). Legacy Scourge.

Kmart Carousel - nothing new apart from EarthSpark.

Target Carousel - empty except Cyberverse Arcees.

JB Carousel - nothing new or noteworthy.

This morning:

Kmart CBD - nothing interesting. The SS Galvatrons and Thundercrackers and Velo Clampdown are gone.

Myer CBD - Legacy wave 3 Deluxes minus Pointblank. I bought the LE Scraphook billygoat mentioned above. No other LE. There's also a Wreck-Gar not in photo.

JB Forest Chase - clearing out some TFs. SG Magnus $50; SS Sweep $34.98, Core Shockwave $10; Legacy Deluxes $14.98 (not sure if all), Galvatron $49.98 (I think).

Last edited by Skyfire; 11th February 2023 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    All gone for anyone wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I could not believe how good the Toymate price was when I saw the earlier QLD sighting. They are indeed $90 at Toymate, and not some pricing error, because the tags read "$90, RRP $220". Still two left at Toymate Innaloo after my purchase around 9:15am
    Heading there now.