Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

I purchased a couple of items from these guys recently and I'm very happy with how it went.

They had the best price around, shipping was super quick(i.e. shipped Wednesday & arrived Saturday morning) and everything was packed snug & secure.

Visited the store while I was in Singapore recently and got fantastic service. Was able to have a look at a range of items, in addition to the ones I purchased.

My 3rd order arrived beginning of the week. No problems. Great to deal with.

Received another order yesterday (Fanstoys FT-06), great service as usual

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Some of my items came and no problems, great service. Good after sales service as well. Thanks.

Thanks ComradeRenko for dropping by! Sorry for the mess and all, hope we can present a better experience for you the next time you drop by!

Thanks to everyone else for their feedbacks as well.

We are in the midst of moving to a new store so might be abit slower in sending out the items, do pardon us for that.

Also noticed we missed some PMs, if you have any queries, you might want to drop us an email at ohmyprimus@gmail.com .

Cheers!

- Dennis, Oh My Primus

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    Visited the store while I was in Singapore recently and got fantastic service. Was able to have a look at a range of items, in addition to the ones I purchased.

just completed my first order with OhMyPrimus. MP Grapple and SF Ratchet upgrade. One week from ordering to receiving items. Great packing, great communication. Items in mint box condition. Will definitely be using OhMyPrimus again!

Is anybody else out there waiting for a Weijiang Champosaurus (KO Skullsmasher) to arrive?

I ordered one back in July but was told they are likely due in August pending release of Brainstorm. Anyway August has been and gone so I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and was told they had just arrived and will be sent out later that week.

Haven't heard anything since. No tracking, no shipping notice, nothing.

So sorry for the delay, the item has been handed over to DHL but pending the tracking number. Will update you via email once we have it.

Item arrived last week but we have taken some time to clear them due to build up from the two weeks we were closed for renovation. So sorry about that!
    Last edited by griffin; 16th October 2017 at 05:30 PM. Reason: removed name

Wei Jiang's Champosaursus arrived today. Again the item was packed very well and arrived quickly (almost .5 past light speed).