Page 205 of 215 FirstFirst ... 185195200201202203204205206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    They are disgustingly cute, I am going to struggle saying no.

Again thank you all for the wonderful words and thoughts
    Dallas
    And they get cuter! Wait until they start giggling, then giving you big doughy eyes, then talking... so much ahead of you mate, and a lot of caving to their demands lol.

Spend as much time off as you can. I was lucky to have 8 weeks with my first and it was the best thing i could have done.

We named them last Tuesday, Ethan Jasper UltraMarginal and Zoe Hayley UltraMarginal.
    So... much... awesome!

At 0046 and 0053 Our Baby boy and Baby Girl were born this morning at only 33 weeks.

They are both doing well, only needing to have a feeding tube and be in the humidicrib environment. they will be in hospital for several weeks and we'll be there every day to see them.
    Mrs UltraMarginal is also doing very well, unfortunately we don't have names yet because they weren't expected this early. We're working on it today.
    Sorry that I havent posted earlier but congrats mate. I hope that Mum and Bubs are all doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Dude! Twins!

Oh man - super, mega, huge, sincere congrats to you and your good lady!

(I hear Trev and Trevina are very 'in vogue' names right now if the current names don't work out)

Seriously man, we've never met but I wish I was there right now to give you a massive congratulatory hug
    I would hug you back, I imagine it would be like hugging a cuddly wire brush

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Massive congratulations, UM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Congratulations Dallas! Lovely names too.

Glad to hear that Ethan is out of the humidicrib and that both he, Zoe, and Mrs UltraMarginal appear to be healthy after the early birth.

You're sounding like a loving doting father already!
    yep, time to catch up on rescue bots toys I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    And they get cuter! Wait until they start giggling, then giving you big doughy eyes, then talking... so much ahead of you mate, and a lot of caving to their demands lol.

Spend as much time off as you can. I was lucky to have 8 weeks with my first and it was the best thing i could have done.
    so in short I'm buggered

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    oh shit, I was trying to steer clear of pop culture references. The only one of those that was intentional was Jasper but it's a reference to Jasper, Canada where we spent part of our Honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Sorry that I havent posted earlier but congrats mate. I hope that Mum and Bubs are all doing well.
    No apology needed mate,

Again, thank you all for the kind wishes. I'll update again when we get the little rascals home.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

oh (faecal excrement), I was trying to steer clear of pop culture references. The only one of those that was intentional was Jasper but it's a reference to Jasper, Canada where we spent part of our Honeymoon.
    The nerd is strong in you.

Congratulations, UltraMarginal.

This thread needs to be bumped more often

Been on holidays for 2.5 weeks - went to Peru and climbed Machu Picchu via the Inca Trail. The views and more importantly the trek were unforgettable. We were pretty high on oxygen on the final day, and ran through most of the 7km trail. We committed to this 1 year ago and started taking training seriously 6 months ago. Really lucky to have been with a good bunch of friends.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

^^ what he said. There's so much bad stuff in the world that happy stuff needs a boost.

Ran into 2 of my best friends tonight by absolute random chance, like stars lining up and destroying the universe kind of chance. One i got spare minute to say hello to, the other a good 10mins. And also got to hang out with another for a fair amount of my shift at work. Turned into a better day when most days are not good

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    ^^ what he said. There's so much bad stuff in the world that happy stuff needs a boost.

Ran into 2 of my best friends tonight by absolute random chance, like stars lining up and destroying the universe kind of chance.. One i got spare minute to say hello to, the other a good 10mins. And also got to hang out with another for a fair amount of my shift at work. Turned into a better day when most days are not good
    That's not how that's supposed to work

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    That's not how that's supposed to work
    Well if the universe blows up, I won't weep lol