Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beast Hunters at NYCC

Default Beast Hunters at NYCC

Beast Hunters dragon toy displayed at Hasbro's booth at NYCC. I saw this news on Autobase Aichi, but the original report appears to have come from tfw2005.

Looks like Beast Machines all over again.

Allegedly it is "Predaking" of the "Predacons" Faction (the new third allegiance symbol).

Tomorrow we should find out more at the Hasbro presentation (this is just the Preview function hosted by Hasbro the night before NYCC starts).

Wow, Now as long as the new beast wont replace other bots....You know real ones that turn into cars and jets I do think that it does look like it could be a funky figure. Also looks like it may have chrome. If so lets hope Hasbro has worked out how to do it better. Dont want more chrome rot like what happened to some BW figures.

It's gotta be good if it causes this sort of reaction

I think it'd be cool to have beast bots return and run alongside vehicular bots. I see no need to have one at the exclusion of the other anymore.

That Leader Class Dragon-former figure, being named Predaking who leads a new band of Predacons (Along with a New Faction Symbol) - Looks friggin' AWESOME!!!

Apparently there'll be a sizeable number of new Predacon figures, sadly at the cost of only a handful of "Star Seekers" being issued (Hasbro sighting that there isn't much push for them in the toyline seeing as though they're derived purely from the Exodus & Exiles novels ) but Predaking at least is also apparently going to be available at multiple size/price points.

Really glad to see that Beasts will make a prominent return to the toyline, what I'm really curious to see now is whether they'll go with "Mythical" Beasts, "Living/Lived" Beasts or a mixture of the two?

Oh, also David Kaye is the only suitable V/O Actor for the role of Predaking in the 3rd Season of Transformers: Prime "Beast Hunters".

Robot Dragons? YES PLEASE.

well, now i'll hate everything if Prime Predaking ISN'T voiced by David Kaye.

just gives us some combiners