Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

The second wave of Construct-Bots are now at Amazon.
    Elite (US$17 - currently on sale for US$16)
    Hound
    Optimus
    Megatron (Galvatron)

Scout (US$11)
    Thundercracker
    Bumblebee

Also new is Wave 5 Beast Hunter Deluxes, but looks like the Scalpers already got to Prowl, as it is currently not in stock at Amazon. (it could return though if they restock).
    Night Shadow Bumblebee US$17

They also have in the third wave of Legions (Blight, Windrazor, Rippersnapper), but are about $8 each though, so only consider it if you can't find them at Woolies here.
    A third party has Hun-Grrr for $9, but the weighting looks too high, so even if you could buy it, the postage would be pretty expensive.

Plus, for the Rescue Bots fans, the new game console thingy (similar concept to Skylanders, and the hoards of imitations) for US$60, but is currently on sale for $44.
    Not sure if it will work on Australian TVs, as it might require NTSC compatibility... or something else technical that is different between our two standards. I bought one anyway, so if if it works, I'll make a note of it here. If not, I have an expensive display figurine.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Plus, for the Rescue Bots fans, the new game console thingy (similar concept to Skylanders, and the hoards of imitations) for US$60, but is currently on sale for $44.
    Not sure if it will work on Australian TVs, as it might require NTSC compatibility... or something else technical that is different between our two standards. I bought one anyway, so if if it works, I'll make a note of it here. If not, I have an expensive display figurine.
    Most newer TV's don't have a problem with PAL and NTSC. Every TV I've tried my American Wii, SNES and PS2 on have worked just fine.

The kreo Beast Hunters Command Centre is now in stock, but was already running low (either not many were ordered, or they are popular). US$45

And the third volume of the Rescue Bots cartoon is now out too, for US$14 (should be 6 episodes).

Seems they are selling the wave 1 Starscream set for under $9 too. Bargain!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Lots of items on sale, some are half price like Deluxe Hoist, Trailbreaker, Orion Pax, etc. Voyager Springer and Blitzwing are also marked down.

A one-day sale with limited allocated stock is on, but the big ticket item of Predaking already had it's allocated discounted stock sold out.
    It was a pretty good deal too, at US$75... it would have meant a total of about AU$92 to get shipped here.
    It's regular price is currently on sale at 14% off anyway, which is US$103.

They've bumped up shipping price. Cost around $25 for 3 deluxes. So ordering single items is now a tad expensive but as usual the more you get the cheaper it is.

I ordered 5 Star Wars Black Series figures from Amazon. They have split the figures up into 4 shipments even tho I selected to have them in one shipment.

This along with Star Wars and Transformer items shipping to others without a shipping box have shaken my confidence in Amazon.

Splitting shipments is quite common, sometimes they come from different warehouses, they should still get to you about the same time....

Re packing, have you contacted them? I have found Amazon are usually pretty good at responding.... usually either offering a full refund, or partial refund....

Had a voyager Tf recently with a dent in the box, they refunded me , plus I got to keep the TF.

Essentially got it for free!

Cat just put me on to the fact that Generations Deluxe Hoist and Thundercracker are both only $9 each on Amazon right now!

I hardly ever check Amazon, I gotta go there more often!