Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M.A.S.K. toys?

Default M.A.S.K. toys?

Does any know a good place to get m.a.s.k. stuff besides ebay? Its the same stuff on there and they are always overpriced.
    Cheers
    Spiderken Away!

I have not checked any of these prices, so they could be a lot worse than eBay's prices, but a quick search provided me with some links:

http://www.transformerland.com/store...05&OTN=M.A.S.K.

http://www.bigislandtoys.com/mask.htm

http://www.toyloft.co.uk/cart/mask.htm

Im a huge fan of M.A.S.K.... Planning on re-collecting as well.. had a flick on ebay not long ago and OMG so expensive.

i know one thing i'll be doing for my kids is NOT throwing out any of their toys (and not letting them throw any toy out either lol)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mine were all thrown....

I had quite a number, sucks as they were good toys bashing around and wont break like collector's toys nowadays.

I has Starcom as well.

Come to think of it there are hardly anymore nice cartoons like these anymore.

Mine were thrown into the garbage bins in my teens...
    I regret it a little but not that much as I derived a lot of fun with em and they were really worn out and used by then... unlike my transformers that I took real good care of.
    Raven was my favorite MASK toy.

Hey, you need to join FB toy collector groups as there were a couple going for cheap recently.
    MIB stuff with stickers unapplied.
    Mostly the series with the 2 figures... The other being a doppleganger and made in translucent plastic.
    I've no clue on their names.

i tried to watch the cartoon late last year... just cant do it.. too hard and i think it's too old

Quote Originally Posted by WeallscreamforStarscream View Post
    i tried to watch the cartoon late last year... just cant do it.. too hard and i think it's too old
    it didn't age too good hey?... I use to love the cartoon and the toys also...I think I still got the figure somewhere around the garage among the millions of boxes here ....

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    it didn't age too good hey?... I use to love the cartoon and the toys also...I think I still got the figure somewhere around the garage among the millions of boxes here ....
    Yup don't go wrecking those childhood memories guys . M.A.S.K. is one of the worst at that as it is so ridiculously wholesome & has the obligatory "safety message" in every episode like so many from the 80's.

I think I have about half a dozen vehicles in a box somewhere that I was going to sell one day when I get reorganized. I did love the show and toys growing up
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Have you tried looking on eBay UK and other European countries? I seem to remember there being absolute bargains from Italy and maybe Denmark... That was a few years ago though.

I have Thunderhawk, Switchblade and Condor, those were amongst my faves as a kid, along with Manta. Between my brother and me we had most of them, still tucked away in a garage somewhere in various states of playwear.

And yeah, loved the show as a kid, but I can't stand watching it anymore now.
    Which brings us to where we are today...