Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the transformers obituary room

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow
    The only bad thing about being Ratchet is that he has to put up with the fact that some idiots think he should more like his character model.
    Not Ichikawa Hirofumi!

Toy accuracy FTW! (yeah, I know it's Ironhide not Ratchet - but you get the idea )

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Ratchet is one of the greatest Transformers ever. In the G1 comics he killed Megatron more times than Optimus Prime. He also has one of the best toys in twenty-six years. Ratchet has a sticker on a chair for a face, which peers through a windscreen and he even comes with his very own medical centre. And roof lights! The only bad thing about being Ratchet is that he has to put up with the fact that some idiots think he should more like his character model. For those people, just remember, Ratchet kills Megatrons for breakfast. You're lunch.

Well he can be both, he parties a lot AFTER he kills Megsy . Hey if you killed the big grand baddie you'd be a party animal yourself after wouldnt you? heheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Well he can be both, he parties a lot AFTER he kills Megsy . Hey if you killed the big grand baddie you'd be a party animal yourself after wouldnt you? heheh
    Liege, sorry, I left a word out - I meant people think his toy should *look* more like his character model. (As in people think he should have a rounded head above his windscreen instead of a flat one behind it. That always annoys me, since it's one of the things that's most awesome about G1 toy Ratchet.)

And Goki, you're right - Ichikawa Hirofumi is a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Liege, sorry, I left a word out - I meant people think his toy should *look* more like his character model. (As in people think he should have a rounded head above his windscreen instead of a flat one behind it. That always annoys me, since it's one of the things that's most awesome about G1 toy Ratchet.)
    Well, that's what the KO heads are for .... to cater to those "idiots".
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

DAMN them all!!! *blast every coffin to kingdom come* Soundwave still and will always be Superior!!!

Let us remember Brave Maximus. A better repaint of Fortress Maximus who was a lot cheaper and easier to obtain. So big and huge with many fun play features and cool accessories (if you were fortunate enough to win said accessories as lucky-draw prizes ) - you were the best. Until you got your butt handed back to you by an unexpected Spychanger. Damn.

Lest we forget you, Brave Maximus -- Bravest of all... um... Maximuseses... yeah.