Thread: Fall of Cybertron game might be re-released for newer consoles

Default Fall of Cybertron game might be re-released for newer consoles

According to a listing that is said to be fairly reliable, the FOC game could be seeing a re-release for PS4 and XB1, as they were originally released before those games consoles came out.
    If this is true, I doubt they would be spending much on it other than a conversion... so it probably wouldn't have anything new or upgraded for the Hi-Def consoles.

It'd be neat if the game ran on the same multiplayer servers as the old one; then those of us who already own the game can join in on multiplayer games. Oh, and introduce an update patch for the PS3 to mute player voices!!!!!

I don't know that I would call the Taiwanese ratings board reliable. Ratings boards can be hit and miss because for some reason games sometimes get submitted for ratings and never released.

Also for most ports from 7th gen to 8th gen they use PC assets not the 7th gen assets so you should see an improvement if it's done right. That said, the last game that was part WFC universe and part Movie universe looked bad, so...
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I'd be interested if it was a WFC/FOC bundle, but not just in one on its own, i think.