Thread: TRU Hong Kong and Taiwan Fort Max Master Sword Promotion

Default TRU Hong Kong and Taiwan Fort Max Master Sword Promotion

TRU Hong Kong and TRU Taiwan are offering a bonus Master Sword (limited to 100 each) with every purchase of a Hasbro Fort Max.

Soooooo, LG31 wont come with a sword????
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

This is to accompany the Hasbro version. HK and Taiwan are Hasbro markets. The Hasbro Asia-Pacific branch (of which Australia is also part of) to be precise.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Soooooo, LG31 wont come with a sword????
    I'm guessing that's the sword that LG-31 will come with -- of course providing he still comes with one, but seeing as this is a promo for the Asian market, it's probably still on.

Soooo, this is the sword that will come with LG31?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

This is old news. Toys R US emailed about it several days ago and I was told last night it is already sold out in HK from people who tried to get the sword a couple of days ago.
    Honestly though, not even a free sword could convince me to buy the basic model Fort Max after seeing him in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    This is old news... and I was told last night it is already sold out in HK...
    But them pitures of the sword are still purdy!

Is it sold out in Taiwan?

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post

Is it sold out in Taiwan?
    No idea. I only get the HK emails & only found out about it being sold out because I was at the Hasbro HK event last night.
    If Taiwanese collectors are as crazy as HK collectors I would suspect it is sold out there too... and of course you'll get the odd scalper in the mix hoping to make a profit off the sword itself because of rarity. Although one would hope the massive price tag on Fort Max would put some of those people off so legitimate collectors could get them instead.